Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll break into someone's house, maybe ending up in prison (my cat has been kidnapped).

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Note: my cat had a collar on it when it went missing. Why would normies take an already owned pet? Fuck!

Once I find out who has kidnapped my cat (somewhere in my hometown), I'll break into the house and re-take my cat. I'll probably end up hurting someone with my fists (or knife?).

No, I don't care about ending up in prison
Lonely men have nothing to lose.

So you don't even know for sure that somebody kidnapped it?
Are you aware that cats can go missing without somebody taking it?
It might've been hit by a car, maybe it fell from somewhere, maybe it was taken down by wild animals.

Chances are your cat is dead, not kidnapped.

It's a small town. I would've known it already.
No you wouldn't.
Your cat could've died in the woods, in some bush, maybe it limbed off into the bushes and died there after getting hit by a car.

So you don't even know for sure that somebody kidnapped it?
I've hacked 10 WiFI cameras from my nearby houses already. I'll use my drone to make periodic surveillance over the other blocks as well.

No you wouldn't.
Your cat could've died in the woods, in some bush, maybe it limbed off into the bushes and died there after getting hit by a car.
I've been out in the past 3 days, trying to find her even in the nearby roads. It's not dead, AFAIK (no blood, no trace of anything).