Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll explain race simply, and why it matters

D

dolph99

Recruit
★★★★★
Ok, I'll simplify, but not in order to act like some teacher or anything, but just so that we all can see something clearly. Because when you see something clearly, you understand its importance and why you might need to act on it.

Ok....race is nothing more, and nothing less, than genetic transmission through the generations. That's what race is. You have a "race" because of your parents, and in turn your kids will have a "race" if you reproduce.

If you are 100% white, you had a 100% white father and mother. If you have sex and reproduce with a 100% white female, most likely you will have a 100% white kid. If you have sex and reproduce with a 100% Asian female, most likely you will have a mixed kid, of various percentage but close to 50/50. But that mixed kid will still have race within him or her. Just a mixed percentage of two particular races. He or she will not in fact be black or arab or indian, etc.

Mutations are quite rare, so all of us transmit race through the generations by sexual reproduction.

That's it! Race is precisely, and only that. Race is a large, group genetic trait being passed through the generations by reproduction.

Ok, so now that we understand that, we can also understand some other things. I'ts not true that race is nothing, as some jews and liberals like to claim. "There is no such thing as race, we are all one humanity, etc". Obviously false. But it's also true that race isn't everything. You are an individual, with your own individual identity and life experience. But you do carry race within you, and whether good or bad, that is the racial information you will transmit to the next generation in some form, should you successfully reproduce.

Gas the kikes

That's it! Race is precisely, and only that. Race is a large, group genetic trait being passed through the generations by reproduction.
Race is a group's adaptation to specific geographical conditions over long periods of time.

race isn't 100% everything but it's more like 92% of everything while there's a small room for personality, money and other set of bahviors that are still affected by race.
so i will just say that race is 99% of everything and the rest is luck in life.

race isn't 100% everything but it's more like 92% of everything while there's a small room for personality, money and other set of bahviors that are still affected by race.
so i will just say that race is 99% of everything and the rest is luck in life.
Yeah, race is a huge percentage of what constitutes a person, and it's undeniable.

Here is where the jews and liberals will jump in with their bullshit. They will say "but most variation is within race". Yeah, Sherlock, because individual variation comes from a small amount of genetic difference.

Idc about race, idk how women feel, but i can fall in love with a black girl, pajeeta, mexican girl as easiky as i can fall for a white one. I really do not give a shit. Attractive people are present in all races.
In your case the urge to sexual reproduction, which must be universal, is overwhelming your noticing of racial differences.

But it doesn't always do so, especially once you get up close and actually have sex and reproduce.

For TLDR people