Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ill never look at my stacey cousin the same

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
After she told me she got railed by tyrone thug nigger.

Last edited:
why is your cousin bragging to you about fucking and her nigger slave power domination fetish? fakecel trait?

why is your cousin bragging to you about fucking and her nigger slave power domination fetish? fakecel trait?
Good question she brought it up. She has a pawg. She said her anti depression medication made it hard for her to orgasm so I told her I could help her out with that. And she threw a cup of cold water in my face

Good question she brought it up. She has a pawg. She said her anti depression medication made it hard for her to orgasm so I told her I could help her out with that. And she threw a cup of cold water in my face
Should have fucked her right there and drugged her and told her she overdosed on her meds and got fucked by more niggers she invited over to beg for pillies

Should have fucked her right there and drugged her and told her she overdosed on her meds and got fucked by more niggers she invited over to beg for pillies
Tesla iq