Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll say it again. Ethnics drop SMV if they stay in the sun too long.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
This is why i dont want to and am terrified to hang out at beaches because if i did get a tan i'd drop 1 or 3 smv points and look like an actual beaner or an indian. Then it takes 2 or 3 weeks for the tan to wear off. Meanwhile a tan looks good on a white person.

Last edited:
true tbh I noticed this as well. But I am already 5'5, so doesn't matter if I become more shitskin.

I am 5'4. Are we really that fucked?
sadly so. well if you get leg lengthening surgery get to 5'8, and go to Indonesia, Peru or Thailand, you'll be normie tier or low tier normie and could probably get a 4-6/10 foid.

Main issue is by the time you have the $$$ for LL, you'll be 30+ in most cases making it pointless. Might as well just fuck prostitutes and call it a day.

As for the west even with LL and being 5'8, it is still beyond over. Not even worth trying in the west at all.

Despite being a beaner I actually love going outside(alone of course...) but while it takes a lot of time to do so, I look like a laborer when I get tan. Ever since I got employed I got a steady supply of sunscreen so I look as least ethnic as possible, along with vitamin D pills and a safari-style hat for particularly long walks. I don't want to look more ethnic than I already am because BEING ETHNIC SUCKS :feelsohgod:

Just don't be retarded and avoid the hours in which the sun hits harder and wear sunscreen, sun light is necessary for a good looking and healthy skin.

Other than that, your main point is true.

This is why i dont want to and am terrified to hang out at beaches because if i did get a tan i'd drop 1 or 3 smv points and look like an actual beaner or an indian. Then it takes 2 or 3 weeks for the tan to wear off. Meanwhile a tan looks good on a white person.
Colorism 101. Unless you're black ofc.

Despite being a beaner I actually love going outside(alone of course...) but while it takes a lot of time to do so, I look like a laborer when I get tan. Ever since I got employed I got a steady supply of sunscreen so I look as least ethnic as possible, along with vitamin D pills and a safari-style hat for particularly long walks. I don't want to look more ethnic than I already am because BEING ETHNIC SUCKS :feelsohgod:
I too am a laboring beancel. This sun has been fucking brutal. My skin already looks like that of a raunchy curry/borderline nigger.

Yes. The gene for red hair also multiplies the risk of melanoma twelve-fold.