Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I’m 650 max level in mw22 and I have all the operators

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
I’m 650 lvl ,finished all the battlepasses, bought blackcell,have every operator including the limited time ones in modern warfare 2022

The game become so boring I want new content

I’m 650 lvl ,finished all the battlepasses, bought blackcell,have every operator including the limited time ones in modern warfare 2022

Just inject hacks, make normies rage and create another new account.

Just inject hacks, make normies rage and create another new account.
I don’t want to get banned ,any hack would be found and I’ll be banned why the fuck should I lose my account you fucking moron

try level 1000 on BO3 boyo, i mog you on a superior cod game :feelzez::feelshmm:

play squad, its better than cod IMO

is this the new modern warfare? i heard that the game is shitty asf and unplayable
also it's all about play 2 win unlike the OG cods, that's a shame i wanted to at least play the game on crack

is this the new modern warfare? i heard that the game is shitty asf and unplayable
also it's all about play 2 win unlike the OG cods, that's a shame i wanted to at least play the game on crack
New cod games don’t come in crack

Yes it’s boring and all the maps are yellow sand maps , but I’m mw2 maxxing cuz I have energy and time

Infinity ward can’t make good maps

I hope season 4 would be better

I hate the new warzone map so much

thats insane tbh, i didnt even make it to prestige master on zombies, no double xp made leveling up in that mode slow as a motherfucker
I got that with hacking , I’m prestige master 1000 lvl in pc bo3

thats insane tbh, i didnt even make it to prestige master on zombies, no double xp made leveling up in that mode slow as a motherfucker
Also max prestige in bo2 and mw3 with hacks

do you have one of them expensive gaming pc rigs or are you a gaming laptopcel :feelshaha:
I didn’t have expensive pc since I was 20 years old ,I was gonna commit suicide if my family didn’t bought me a good pc year later

I used my 10 year old laptop till 20 yrs old

My life was hard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back