Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm a 31 year old trans man who is having severe difficulty dating

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Did not care

Troons are unnatural abominations. Just the description of her body makes me wanna off myself.

Did not care

Welcome to Hell bitch! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

From life on infinite smv to Incel tier

total tranny death

Place your bets for this abomination to rope by 35

Flipped from tutorial mode to nightmare mode and crying about it jfl

Had to make themselves more subhuman by becoming a troon :feelsclown:

I'm a 31 year old trans man
I am over 10 years on testosterone, I am not visually detectable as trans, I have lower surgery completed meaning I have a penis and balls and all female parts of my anatomy are gone.
Wow what an absolute retard, she was in the prime of her life as a woman at 21 and decided to go full--on scorched-earth mode on her body. No going back now faggot. She has to live life on hard mode now.

I'm a little old school, I want to be a provider, I want to bring flowers for no reason, make who I'm with feel special.
Considering she's a trannoid abomination I highly doubt that. That's about the furthest you can get from "old school".

I spent too much time with her, I texted too much, I think I was clingy
Foid moment. You can chop off all your female parts but you can never truly defeat your foid instinct brain.

Now I'm blessed for a trans man at 5'7
Press X to doubt. That's manlet height. No sane foid wants that shit. Regular men at that height already have a problem.

My ex was into group sex with her longest relationship due to both being bisexual. It wasn't polyamory, but more of a let the other enjoy other people as long as all parties are present.
Shortly before that she'd seen my dick fully hard and was happy, but was super stoned and made a comment about it being "the coolest science experiment possible". I immeadiatly pulled the sheets up and decided to not have sex.
Yeah it failed because her girlfriend didn't want some hotdog shaped tube dick made from your forearm flesh that inflates with air. No wonder her gf was polyamorous, it was so she could actually have some real sex.

the woman I dated before this one was with me prior to lower surgery and when she left me for a cis man she said "I'm sorry but it's more exciting because his body is normal".
No fucking shit.

I just feel like a burden to who I date for being trans.
That's because she is.

I don't want to listen to these "red pill" dudes on youtube, but then I think of my sensitivity and think it's too much, I just feel as though the advice I see is one extreme from the other or "just be yourself".
Sounds like the advice redditards give to incels :feelskek: . "Just be yourself bro, take 10 showers a day and get 10 haircuts a week! It's easy! Women are just heckin' people dood!" :soy:

Huge fucking mistake. Enjoy having even lower SMV than much of this forum. Wow, insanity.

From life on easy mode straight to inceldom and suffering

She needs to take more showers

Even trannies know you have to play the tranny card play into being a freak abomination in order to get anywhere. And by anywhere, I mean attract other abominations like yourself, or degenerate fetishists that are using you to fulfill a kink. You can never be a REAL MAN who attracts normies

Will commit Suicide in next 2 years by all the implants and shit. That all the jewish propaganda to wipe out goys

I hope this fucking whore dies very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back