Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im a better soccer player than any female that ever existed

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Besides being an obese midget i still play on a higher level than any female amateur or pro player that ever existed, if i played with them i would win the best player award every year

Low quality cope ngl

I never saw a good soccer player that was incel

Yet none of them would fuck you for that

JFL at this quote from the article: The U.S. surely wasn’t going all out, with the main goal being to get some minutes on the pitch, build chemistry when it comes to moving the ball around, improve defensive shape and get ready for Russia. Bitches, please, stop coping.

Before that, the US womens team were annihilated 8-2 by 17 year old boys

15 year old boys beat the Australian womens soccer team 7-0

Why is it so hard for foids to understand that males surpass females in physical prowess by age 15-16?

Female athletes are a joke

JFL at this quote from the article: The U.S. surely wasn’t going all out, with the main goal being to get some minutes on the pitch, build chemistry when it comes to moving the ball around, improve defensive shape and get ready for Russia. Bitches, please, stop coping.

Before that, the US womens team were annihilated 8-2 by 17 year old boys

15 year old boys beat the Australian womens soccer team 7-0

Why is it so hard for foids to understand that males surpass females in physical prowess by age 15-16?

Female athletes are a joke
lol, if anything the under-15 team was going easy on them and trying not to embarrass them too much.
they even let the holes score a few goals, unlike the austrailians.
boy players are going to be simps and not try so hard against foid players.
you can see this in many competitive games played casually.