Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm a female incel"

they just want to kidnap our culture, appropriate, brainwash and then return it back for us

she literally says she's incel because she VOLUNTARILY does not wanna be around men:smonk::smonk::smonk:

perfect foid for @Broly

"female incel" :feelsseriously:

she literally says she's incel because she VOLUNTARILY does not wanna be around men:smonk::smonk::smonk:

Male incel Astroturfing, most of us would want a toilet like that and men dream of "Femcels" because they're the only toilets that could (hypothetically) empathise with our situation. In reality this is a male incel hoping that a real, actual toilet will say "me too". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

She said she got pushed away by them (aka chads)

Male incel Astroturfing, most of us would want a toilet like that and men dream of "Femcels" because they're the only toilets that could (hypothetically) empathise with our situation. In reality this is a male incel hoping that a real, actual toilet will say "me too".
Holy shit that ending is brutal

234 updoots:soy: waw milady, you sound like a very quirky individual!

She contradicts herself multiple times, what a pile of trash.

Toilets, when 11/10 7ft tall überchad does not approach: :foidSoy::foidSoy:Nooo, i must be truly unlovable truefemcel, no one is interested in me, Boo-hoo, brb roping:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Beyond pathetic. If she truly felt like Naruto she would've roped.