Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im a gross degenerate

I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
i like eating my boogers, and when i coom i just let it flow in my underwear that i wear several days in a row, with several loads of coom.
i love the musty odor it gives off after 2 days of this.
ofcourse nobody i know or speak to knows this, i always do that in secret.

anyone else have rancid habits they enjoy?

These are all normal faggot

Gross haha

I just don’t shower anymore since I LDAR and gave up

Once every 3 days now maybe

I shower once a week. Haven’t brushed my teeth in 4 months

[UWSL][UWSL]I do not like to clean the butt and I spend days with the dirty shit underwear.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I'm a few months without bathing.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

There is no point to hygiene when you have tried and failed at life

[UWSL][UWSL]I stayed a year without bathing. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I ruffle the butt and the tips of my fingers stinking the shit and I smell and I do not wash my hands and caught in food.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

when i coom i just let it flow in my underwear that i wear several days in a row, with several loads of coom.
I eat my cum
[UWSL][UWSL]I do not like to clean the butt and I spend days with the dirty shit underwear.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]I ruffle the butt and the tips of my fingers stinking the shit and I smell [/UWSL][/UWSL]
@Cope_Time / @SocialzERo / @incelerated / @Broly / @svgmn1 / @Diocel type behavior

My coom smells like Chlorox Bleach, no way I can enjoy such odor in my person.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I have to clean up everything afterwards :fuk: which in and of itself is another challenge :feelsmage:

@Cope_Time / @SocialzERo / @incelerated / @Broly / @svgmn1 / @Diocel type behavior
The fact that you kept on reading this thread after the first sentence says everything about your degeneracy.

I shower once a week. Haven’t brushed my teeth in 4 months
You need your teeth to be able to eat. Depending on your diet you might find yourself in a world of hurt very soon. It takes quite a long time for the bacteria to chew through your enamel but once it is fucked, it is fucked forever.

Yeah i live alone in a hostel room im always in my underwear and i coom in it like 3 to 4 times a week i don't remember when was the last time i washed my underwears when i want to change i just stuff the old ones in the cupboard and wear the one which i stuffed in my cupboard earlier im planning to do this for the next few months but j brush my teeth and shower everyday tho

Showering every 5 days but if i feel extra dirty once in 3 days

I like rubbing my butthole and smelling the stench.

i like eating my boogers, and when i coom i just let it flow in my underwear that i wear several days in a row, with several loads of coom.
i love the musty odor it gives off after 2 days of this.
ofcourse nobody i know or speak to knows this, i always do that in secret.

anyone else have rancid habits they enjoy?
i pee and cum on the floor while sitting on the computer and it just dries with time, i havent cleaned it never
i also have fungus all over my body