Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal İm a grownass virgin

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
I would have never thought I would be virgin as a grown man,brutal

Are you white? Tall and white = volcel unless you have a 1/10 face.

If you are white then go SEA or you're fakecel

Middle eastern is brutal unless you're a rich sheik or something.

Middle eastern is brutal unless you're a rich sheik or something.
so only rich sheikh midlde eastern people marry and have gf?Wtf are you talking about.Only 2% of middle eastern men get to marry or have a gf?

just looking at statistics north east europe is 100% white lol.South east europe where I am has 1% gypsy minority and countires like bulgaria/macedonia have some turk minority .But even south east europe is 98-99% white besides bulgaria which is 85-90% white

How old are you?

so only rich sheikh midlde eastern people marry and have gf?Wtf are you talking about.Only 2% of middle eastern men get to marry or have a gf?
Discounting arranged marriages I wonder how many do. Obviously I'm talking about in the west, they probably just take in the middle east lol.

Discounting arranged marriages I wonder how many do. Obviously I'm talking about in the west, they probably just take in the middle east lol.
I will do arranges marriage if I do , I’m in those places