Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a Jew, AMA

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Since nazis are brigading, might as well answer some Qs

Are you Jewish?

do jews wear skinny jeans?

Do you hate muslims

lotion or vaseline?

why are you so intent on controlling the world and killing off the goyim?

Did the holocaust happen?

Do you control the world?

Fuck off kike. Jews need to stop trying to infiltrate this fucking site and pinning incels against each other. Your race is responsible for the sexual revolution, starting from when you turned Germany into a degenerate shit hole in the 1920s.

Now your people have infiltrated Trump and are using him to cuck the US for Israel and Jewish Neocohens.

You Jews need to all leave the Western world. Seriously.
This, fuck you and fuck your ama

Why do Jews like feminism?
Its more that jews tend to be in an upper middle class urbanite background, which tends liberal.

Do you hate muslims
I don't really care, hate is cope

lotion or vaseline?
spit, JFL if you think I can afford lube

why are you so intent on controlling the world and killing off the goyim?
I havn't gotten my elders of zion membership card yet, sitting here rotting in the meantime

Did the holocaust happen?
yeah

Gnorw gnihton did reltiH

The holohoax is full of lpropaganda and paid "witnesses" lying for shekels.
Is this true?
l0xIQZMUYnd_brjHzNDoYIoCpaynJpvvbTkf22k7Ml8.jpg

Its more that jews tend to be in an upper middle class urbanite background, which tends liberal.

I don't really care, hate is cope

spit, JFL if you think I can afford lube

I havn't gotten my elders of zion membership card yet, sitting here rotting in the meantime

yeah
If you actually read the Elders and compare it to modern Jewish subversion of the US, you'll notice striking similarities.

Everything written-from early support of Communism to the intent of controlling the media sources- has already happened.

Gimme money Jew please

If you actually read the Elders and compare it to modern Jewish subversion of the US, you'll notice striking similarities.

Everything written-from early support of Communism to the intent of controlling the media sources- has already happened.
k, how does this fix my negative canthal tilt and my mental disorders

k, how does this fix my negative canthal tilt and my mental disorders
Your people are responsible for inceldom. Why are you crying after your own disastrous invention?

The West, before the Jews introduced "sexual freedom" in the 20th century, relied on arranged marriages and "burned" whores at the stake.

After the Jews came to the US especially, the nation became severely demoralized through second wave feminism.

After second wave feminism took its effects, women were encouraged to constantly fuck Chads and seek their true sexual "identities," instead of solely marrying a single man.

Your people are responsible for inceldom. Why are you crying after your own disastrous invention?

The West, before the Jews introduced "sexual freedom" in the 20th century, relied on arranged marriages and "burned" whores at the stake.

After the Jews came to the US especially, the nation became severely demoralized through second wave feminism.

After second wave feminism took its effects, women were encouraged to constantly fuck Chads and seek their true sexual "identities," instead of solely marrying a single man.
I'm a Jew and I can honestly say every anti-semetic thing done against them is well deserved. I didn't choose to be born a Jew. Jews creamated our morals and values. There is nothing left now.

Chad is able to take advantage but in reality society is a bloody cancer that is rotten to the core. Women fucking hundreds of men is disgusting and against humanity. Imagine a nuclear bomb hits and some horrible creature that is resistant to radiation is created. It survives by eating humans. That is what Chad is, an opportunistic artifact of the cancer Jews created. I wish all Jews would be wiped out.

I'm a Jew and I can honestly say every anti-semetic thing done against them is well deserved. I didn't choose to be born a Jew. Jews creamated our morals and values. There is nothing left now.

Chad is able to take advantage but in reality society is a bloody cancer that is rotten to the core. Women fucking hundreds of men is disgusting and against humanity. Imagine a nuclear bomb hits and some horrible creature that is resistant to radiation is created. It survives by eating humans. That is what Chad is, an opportunistic artifact of the cancer Jews created. I wish all Jews would be wiped out.
All Chads, stacies, Jews, Atheists, leftists, feminists, and beta cuck males must be hanged as traitors to Christianity.

Why is this forum full of Jews? JIDF or y'all honest to Jew God can't get laid?

Status
Not open for further replies.