Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm a living breathing proof of dysgenics

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★
despite being a sand nigger my maternal grandfather was a blue eyed 6'3 mogger he married my swarthy femlet grandmother and had my equally swarthy femlet mother who wedded my shitskin manlet father :feelsohgod::reeeeee:
i often think how different my life would be if i looked like my grandfather the average male in my country is 5'9 swarthoid i could have been a mogger chad but life said otherwise:fuk: my only hope is nirvanamxxing now:feelsrope:
@Med Amine @Made in Heaven @wereq @PLA1092 @Zhou Chang-Xing @Chudpreet

brutal noreply-pill imagine being such a loser that you're an outcast even on .is :feelsbadman:

It seems like most of us had a chad father/grandparent.

The problem is chads will fuck anyone so it leads to subhumans like us.
yeah peoole make the mistake of attributing positive traits to chads just because they're goodlooking just look at Hamza and his retarded "Adonis" meme if chads of the past had standards there would be a lot less incels around

your grandfather wasted his genes the same way my mother wasted her genes with a shitskinned manlet just for money.

people with very different SMV shouldn't be allowed to breed together

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back