Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I'm a moody bitch I'm interesting"

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
Why do roasties automatically think their """personalities""" improve when they say that ?

Naamloos 1

Because they've had nothing but validation their entire lives.

They have literally nothing to offer (except a vagina)

foids always claiming that personality is the most important is actually a projection because all they have in their miserable slut lives is their "personality" so of course they tell themselves they have a good one.

Because they've had nothing but validation their entire lives.
This. They can act like a bitch or they can act nice men will still give them attention and no one will call them out. Women encourage that attitude in their friends as well

Being neurotic and paranoid is part of my mojo

Genuine personality is built on a gradation of hardship-induced reevaluation of experiences (aka lessons learned) and on accumulation of knowledge. Women, most often than not, do none of these and thus have no personality to speak of. What can they do? Just obscure the empty room that is their personality with chaotic hostility they saw on TV.
In short, whores are fucking stupid.

fluent in sarcasm

foids always claiming that personality is the most important is actually a projection because all they have in their miserable slut lives is their "personality" so of course they tell themselves they have a good one.

foids want in a man, all the things they lack. ie intelligence, competence, strength, height, size, a dick, confidence, personality, etc.

they even want thin waists and big asses on a man too, the very thing they desire themselves.

These people are absolute brainlets and need to be publicly mocked for their utter retardation.

>Personality
>Women
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Genuine personality is built on a gradation of hardship-induced reevaluation of experiences (aka lessons learned) and on accumulation of knowledge. Women, most often than not, do none of these and thus have no personality to speak of. What can they do? Just obscure the empty room that is their personality with chaotic hostility they saw on TV.
In short, whores are fucking stupid.
Damn, high IQ post.

They forget to pay respects to their pussy, ass, and tits.

Women often lack personality. Being Nice isn't a personality, it's a verb it's something you do. In my opinion it comes down to 3 main groups Bitch/Clumsy/Shy all women can be put into one or two of these. Clumsy also means Goof, when a women acts all silly and look at me! Im dancing and singing in public, look at me, I like memes too!