Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm a veteran now !

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So it been more than 1.000 posts and ı'm a veteran now. ı remember first times when ı joined this forum.We've lost so many brothers but we have way more brothers now.Thank you guys for giving shit about me and my life .You're my brothers :feelsokman:;)

So it been more than 1.000 posts and ı'm a veteran now. ı remember first times when ı joined this forum.We've lost so many brothers but we have way more brothers now.Thank you guys for giving shit about me and my life .You're my brothers :feelsokman:;)
too many "brothers" are tall and white

Brother Augustcel, you will reign supreme with the rest of us.

down with the greycels!
:panties:

I feel extra bad for incels that live in middle east

the place is pure shithole, not only it's much harder for you to get laid but you live in shitty country.
incels have 0 insight about islam. they think inceldom is less common or incels have it easier in middle east. lol
my condolences, i count my blessings everday that my parents fled middle east.

https://incels.is/threads/words-can-not-express-how-much-i-hate-middle-east.44562/

Just be a refugee theory
thankfully im not a refugee, not that it matters ofc

euros will always see shitskins as same. they really dont care if u are a rapefugee who invaded here in 2015, or a shitskin 1st generation passport german. they will hate u regardless.

doesnt even matter if u are afghan, turkish, arab
if u are shitskin, u will be put in MUDSLIME box