Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm about to knock out but before that here's something to ponder: Theres no such thing as a conservative chad. Only low to average tier males are con

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Low value males are conservative by nature.

Females are liberal by nature. The VERY essence of femininity is liberalism, Think about the days of hunting and gathering. Females gathered. Or think about agriculture in the birth of civilizations. Females STILL gathered but this time in abundance bringing to humanity the early signs of proto-hypergamy.

Rich White chads are liberal by nature. Theres lots to go around for them. Literally.

It doesnt make sense at all for ugly low tier men to be liberal.

In a larger global human sense, it doesnt make sense at all for non-White males to be liberal lol. The sad thing is this is pretty truthful objectively speaking. You'll never hear this in an Ivy league Political Sci / Sociology discusssion.

Not always true. Look at Josh Hawley, Richard Spencer, or Chris Pratt, Colin Jost, or Vincent Gallo. Conservative people are generally more attractive, because they are whiter

Last edited:
High tier male/foid = liberal due to abundance
Medium/low tier male = right winger due to scarcity

Only right wing foid that exist is because his husband is medium tier male right winger.
Only liberal medium/low tier male that exist is because single mother, too much cuckold/simp genes in his DNA.

I don't think there is a correlation between attractiveness and political ideology. There is however, especially among Whites a class distinction where increasingly working class Whites are center right or right wing whereas more affluent Whites are to the left.

Actually, I think a legit Chad, would tend to be more right wing deep down. Cristiano Ronaldo is my definition of GigaChad and in many ways you would say he is blackpilled (had children as a single father by choice, uses hookers despite being a worldwide sex symbol).

would tend to be more right wing deep down. Cristiano Ronaldo is my definition of GigaChad
He was named after Ronald Reagan so maybe he is a conservative. He is not a Right-wing tho, he's a centre forward

cumskins are mostly retarded left leaning cucks so it's no wonder there are too few conservative chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back