Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm afraid of most ethnics

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Specifically black males. I live in the hood and they are all very aggressive. :feelsmega:You can't make eye contact with them because that is considered a challenge and then they might play the knockout game. For reference I live in the top 5 highest crime/murder rate cities in the US.

Whiteys are constantly getting robbed at gunpoint and I'm too high inhib to even walk down the street most days. Some of them have barked at me on the street, screamed "fucking cracker" for nor eason and generally make it clear they hate me.

So while I try and have empathy for some of the blackcels here, the only black people I know are thugs so I always think of blackcels as thugs.

Sry no racism pls

Specifically black males. I live in the hood and they are all very aggressive. :feelsmega:You can't make eye contact with them because that is considered a challenge and then they might play the knockout game. For reference I live in the top 5 highest crime/murder rate cities in the US.

Whietys are constantly getting robbed at gunpoint and I'm too high inhib too even walk down the street most days. Someof them have barked at me on the street, screamed "fucking cracker" for nor eason and generally make it clear they hate me.

So while I try and have empathy for some of the blackcels here, the only black people I know are thugs so I always think of blackcels as thugs.

Sry no racism pls
Move somewhere better.

blacks are low inhib apes but they wont just attack you, you have to tempt them

but yea you might get clapped kek, just try not to look intimidated or be cool

Why would you live in Detroit? It’s practically a militarized ghetto.

take solace in the fact that you race-mog them

Bait one into shooting you in the head, and hence ending this suffering.

You might be able to move somewhere else if you save up.

I am afraid of most people

Whiteys are constantly getting robbed at gunpoint and I'm too high inhib to even walk down the street most days. Some of them have barked at me on the street, screamed "fucking cracker" for nor eason and generally make it clear they hate me.

Sry no racism pls
Im gonna wait outside ur house :lul::lul::lul:

9c2e8097b931b086193fc41f4fefaf6cdb14b89c_full.jpg
Im gonna wait outside ur house :lul::lul::lul:

crackers yell "nigger" at me

Why not hire one to shoot you in back of head while sleeping? Painless sui

crackers yell "nigger" at me

No one has ever screamed nigger at you for walking down the street. Where do you live rural Alabama?

Its 2018 lmao way too sjw for that too have happened stop larping.

No one has ever screamed nigger at you for walking down the street. Where do you live rural Alabama?

Its 2018 lmao way too sjw for that too have happened stop larping.
yes they have cracker many times as early as elementary school

yes they have cracker many times as early as elementary school
You said walking down the street. Kids in elementary school bullllying the only black kid in their grade doesn’t count.

I want to hear a story of you walking down the street and someone randomly yelling nigger at you. And then you better tell me you live in the Deep South otherwise you’re larping

You said walking down the street. Kids in elementary school bullllying the only black kid in their grade doesn’t count.

I want to hear a story of you walking down the street and someone randomly yelling nigger at you. And then you better tell me you live in the Deep South otherwise you’re larping
I'm talking about people driving past in their cars. I live in Florida.

Sry no racism pls

Just ask @whogivesafucc for tips tbh. He is living in the hood with blacks

I'm talking about people driving past in their cars. I live in Florida.
Meanwhile:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...monkey-new-york-train-passenger-a8368226.html

Man arrested in nyc for calling woman a nigger faces 1 year in prison.

Let’s just be honest it’s way more cool to be racist towards whitey these days. That’s why knockout game randomly punching white peoples in the face is a thing. White people dont go around punching black people in the face, nowhere near the same rate, though it may happen in 1960s or once a year then it makes big news.

I cant stand niggers (black incels dont count as niggers)

Dont be afraid of us miggers man. Im the nicest guy youve meet

>third-degree menacing as a hate crime, and second-degree aggravated harassment
Is this a New York only thing? I thought US had freedom of speech. Zero irony, I thought you can say anything as long as you don't do anything.

I live in the hood, just mind your own business and you should be good for the most part. Never act weak or look weak in front of them or else you're going to become a victim.

i live in a pretty white city so thankfully if i am going to be beaten and killed it'll be by low iq white thugs rather than low iq black thugs

I avoid anyone with brown skin for many reasons

Attachments

• CrimeRatesExplained.jpg
    CrimeRatesExplained.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 81
I avoid anyone with brown skin for many reasons
The first two graphs are a pretty weak correlation, but the third one definitely has some substance to it.

Kek, I would love to live in your neighborhood.