Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m alone at the hospital

mark6

mark6

Greycel
I drank and ate cheap pizza yesterday so I woke up at 5 am with explosive diarrhea, after three trips to the bathroom i started to vomit. Took me 4 hours to get myself up from the bed to go to the emergency room, suffered all that time with terrible stomach pain.

Came to the hospital, checked in saw a doctor, bought my own water which turned out to be terrible bc I took a sip before IV and threw up neon yellow in front of the hot nurse.

Called two of my friends, no answer. They’re the emergency contact I have on my phone. If I had sth serious no one would be there, just as they are not today.

I'm sorry man. Get well soon.
How are you doing rn?

inceldom on top of being in a hospital, is one of the worst feelings you can have. brutal.

on top of no one being there for you.

those are times, that you just know that youre really alone in this world.

but anyways be sure to update us, on this thread

I'm sorry man. Get well soon.
How are you doing rn?

inceldom on top of being in a hospital, is one of the worst feelings you can have. brutal.

Apparently the infection is high in my blood and one of my test results didn’t come in yet so I’m just sitting in the waiting room, wanna drink water but anytime I do I feel like I’m being punched in the guts which drives me nuts.

There’s nowhere secluded I can sit and everybody has someone with them no matter how they look and I don’t understand why I’m the only one alone.

Thanks for the replies guys, time doesn’t pass rn

Seriously incels need to have a healthy diet. Not in hopes of ascending but it takes the edge off. Cheap pizza causes mental illness I am sure of it.

Many normies cry when they realise how many 'friends' they have when the chips are down, if its any consolation OP.

Seriously incels need to have a healthy diet. Not in hopes of ascending but it takes the edge off. Cheap pizza causes mental illness I am sure of it.

Many normies cry when they realise how many 'friends' they have when the chips are down, if its any consolation OP.

I started feeling that mental illness from cheap food ngl. Feels like I’m treating myself like shit while everyone else does that too so i think it adds to my self-worth issues.

Thanks for the lifefuel man, feels a bit numbing to realize that normies are just different from me in the way when they post on Instagram ppl say “are you okay honey???” but don’t actually come and help them.

Damn, that is tough, man. Honestly, if I knew this would happen to me next weekend, I would rope tomorrow. I don't have any reason to endure suffering, there is nothing to hold on to, for me.
Still, I hope you recover soon.. I hate to think of other miserable incels like us, scattered across the world, isolated and in pain, with no one to rely on. No human should have to survive with no support. Imagine a normie or 'foid trying to live as we do, they'd likely lose their minds, ha.
I'm curious, what kind of pizza was it? :giga:

i remember being in a hospital for appendicitis. was in agony so bad i couldnt walk for a couple days and ended up peeing all over myself cos the nurse took too long to help me to the bathroom. sleeping is absolutely terrible theres always people talking and making noises 24/7. hated how they stuck a big ass needle in my arm like 3 times a day. meanwhile chad was probably getting a gangbang with the fit nurses in his hospital bed

Damn, that is tough, man. Honestly, if I knew this would happen to me next weekend, I would rope tomorrow. I don't have any reason to endure suffering, there is nothing to hold on to, for me.
Still, I hope you recover soon.. I hate to think of other miserable incels like us, scattered across the world, isolated and in pain, with no one to rely on. No human should have to survive with no support. Imagine a normie or 'foid trying to live as we do, they'd likely lose their minds, ha.
I'm curious, what kind of pizza was it? :giga:

I ordered from this cheap place with basically every red meat on it but apparently eating it cold for leftovers was a bad move. And fr it is so hard to be an incel outside of Europe or US where no one knows about you and you have no community that exists other than the elite women's studies students making fun of your existence on their fucking tumblr blog.

i remember being in a hospital for appendicitis. was in agony so bad i couldnt walk for a couple days and ended up peeing all over myself cos the nurse took too long to help me to the bathroom. sleeping is absolutely terrible theres always people talking and making noises 24/7. hated how they stuck a big ass needle in my arm like 3 times a day. meanwhile chad was probably getting a gangbang with the fit nurses in his hospital bed

i couldn't sleep while i was getting the IV because no one fixed the seat for me but a 30 year old foid had three nurses doing it for her while i fell asleep on the armrest. we have a saying where i live specifically if someone is/was sick or went through something bad, it's "geçmiş olsun" so i want to say geçmiş olsun to you Chadani, appendicitis is a big one, good to see you're through it and healthy i hope.

I ordered from this cheap place with basically every red meat on it but apparently eating it cold for leftovers was a bad move. And fr it is so hard to be an incel outside of Europe or US where no one knows about you and you have no community that exists other than the elite women's studies students making fun of your existence on their fucking tumblr blog.

i couldn't sleep while i was getting the IV because no one fixed the seat for me but a 30 year old foid had three nurses doing it for her while i fell asleep on the armrest. we have a saying where i live specifically if someone is/was sick or went through something bad, it's "geçmiş olsun" so i want to say geçmiş olsun to you Chadani, appendicitis is a big one, good to see you're through it and healthy i hope.

yeah thanks bro :) i had appendicitis for like 2 days b4 i went to the hospital and the GP i saw didnt pick it up so i was in excruciating agony a long time before going there. all day and night the worse pain by far i experienced in my life. i never even think that im living without an appendix its quite funny to think about it and that was 2 years ago. still got the 3 scars left from the surgery

its over for u bro

truth af

At least I’m not sick anymore. Do you think inceldom can be cured like a sickness or am I really desperate to cope right now?
jesus christ man, thats cope level 99999999999999

jesus christ man, thats cope level 99999999999999

keeps me off the rope for now at least. idk man i'm really new and i'm trying to read as much as i can from the blackpill to understand and see what it means for me living where i live, we'll see i guess.

keeps me off the rope for now at least. idk man i'm really new and i'm trying to read as much as i can from the blackpill to understand and see what it means for me living where i live, we'll see i guess.
nice

Ask the nurse for some pussy

i know nurses, this is a common tale. Someone gets seriously ill/injured and then realise most of their friends never gave much of a shit.

If you were good looking or a female your "friends" would've picked up immediately

That reminds of the times where I was also in the emergency room just 1 month ago. I was there because I had very bad headaches and because I felt like my head was shaking all the time, I literally couldn't stand up for a while because the shaking was too strong.

That reminds of the times where I was also in the emergency room just 1 month ago. I was there because I had very bad headaches and because I felt like my head was shaking all the time, I literally couldn't stand up for a while because the shaking was too strong.

I’m sorry man, did u get a diagnosis for it? Sounds terrible

I drank and ate cheap pizza yesterday so I woke up at 5 am with explosive diarrhea, after three trips to the bathroom i started to vomit. Took me 4 hours to get myself up from the bed to go to the emergency room, suffered all that time with terrible stomach pain.

Came to the hospital, checked in saw a doctor, bought my own water which turned out to be terrible bc I took a sip before IV and threw up neon yellow in front of the hot nurse.

Called two of my friends, no answer. They’re the emergency contact I have on my phone. If I had sth serious no one would be there, just as they are not today.
I feel you. I had a small accident at work (worked as mechanic in a factory) where i hid my head hard on a steel beam. I had an open wound that bleeded and had to be stitched together. At work my wound was bandaged so the bleeding stopped and then i was sent to the hospital for the stitching. I had to wait in the waiting room and seing all these normies with their relatives or girlfriends sitting there while i was all alone brought me on the verge of crying.

Shit bro I’m really sorry you had to go through it. Are things going better nowadays or is it the same shit still?