Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I’m also gonna give up cigs for her, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
When chica told me about heavy metal detox, I told her how I should probably cut down on cigarettes too because its full of heavy metals n shiet, mang.

Thats when she fell silent like the didnt like the fact that i smoke, mang :(

When chica told me about heavy metal detox, I told her how I should probably cut down on cigarettes too because its full of heavy metals n shiet, mang.

Average paragon on chads.is :society:

Simping, kisshaver, worshipper, only user with a foid pfp. Still not banned :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Holy cuck

Come on man, enough of the simping/ muh oneitis stuff

IS Cuckery

Simping, kisshaver, worshipper, only user with a foid pfp. Still not banned :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Your having convos with her and she’s fucking chad and Tyrone and they don’t even have to talk to her jfl at you

This chica is all about herbal remedies n shiet, so im inclined to do as she says with these things, mang
I can guarantee you with 100% accuracy that none of the things she says have ANY validity to them

I can guarantee you with 100% accuracy that none of the things she says have ANY validity to them
She’s like my mom in this regard, Chico. She was also talking about how she found a remedy that helped a barren chica conceive, mang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back