Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Im an incel, but i have a heathly diet. What about you?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My diet consists of
-Turkey
-Grilled Chicken
-Tuna
-Cheddar or mozzarella cheese
-Almonds
-unsweetened tea
-unsweetened coffee
-all vegetables
-some fruits
-Water
-Eggs
-Grilled Fish
I eat healthy because I don't want to develop high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, strokes, heart attacks, and increase my likelihood of dying at a young age.

I'm incel but I'm gymmaxxed and my diet is on point. Get on my level, scrubs

My diet is largely similar but I don't eat fish besides tuna, also use air fryer mostly instead of "grilled." Also eat a lb of lean ground beef a week. Also take some supplements especially where my diet doesn't provide enough according to cronometer.

Indian food is devoid of nutritions already. My appetite is too low because of depression and stress.

I don't see the meaning of life. I eat whatever I want to eat

Indian food is devoid of nutritions already. My appetite is too low because of depression and stress.
My diet mostly consists vegetarian food

Not even sure what a healthy diet constitutes anymore I just eat what works with my body.
The only major carb source I eat is potatoes, no processed shit or grains.
I eat lots of red meat and fish, lots of cruciferous vegetables and dark leafy greens.
Lots of olive oil also.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back