Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm an NPC

Are you an NPC who does nothing interesting in life?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Nothing is objectively interesting

Results are only viewable after voting.
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
I just wageslave and coomsoom weeb content, then post on 4chan /g/ or inkels. I'm like one of those Dark souls zombies that barfs maggots. I have no personality other than behaving like whats socially acceptable when masking, or like a wasted normie weeb while being myself. I don't do anything noteworthy ever. The most interesting aspect of my existence is writing enterprise code for my kaisha

It's like my purpose in life is to be a background character that will eventually fade into nothingness. Starting to think this is an incel trait btw

I'm the creepy greasy uncle.

We are the main characters boys. The motley crew of (an)heroes :smonk:

being a recluse isn't being an NPC

we're all NPCs (scientifically proven) :dafuckfeels:

It's like my purpose in life is to be a background character that will eventually fade into nothingness.
Yes, that’s what you are, even on this forum. :feelsrope:
Starting to think this is an incel trait btw
Cope, just because you are absolutely boring and irrelevant, it doesen’t mean, we all are.

I just lay in bed doing nothing all day

I just wageslave and coomsoom weeb content, then post on 4chan /g/ or inkels. I'm like one of those Dark souls zombies that barfs maggots. I have no personality other than behaving like whats socially acceptable when masking, or like a wasted normie weeb while being myself. I don't do anything noteworthy ever. The most interesting aspect of my existence is writing enterprise code for my kaisha

It's like my purpose in life is to be a background character that will eventually fade into nothingness. Starting to think this is an incel trait btw
tbh