Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'M AN UGLY SOCIAL OUTCAST AND I LOVE IT.

Yeah, until the mania wears off

obvious cope is obvious. you wish women could give you affection and love you similar to how you were told.

obvious cope is obvious. you wish women could give you affection and love you similar to how you were told.
I HAVE ACCEPTED THAT NO WOMAN WILL FIND ME ATTRACTIVE, I WILL ONLY HAVE SEX THROUGH RAPE OR PROSTITUTION.

A man who has nothing to lose is man who doesn’t have anything to not lose.

I have no social status, I have no career, I am essentially a man that has nothing to lose.

And how do you relate to the guys in the video? they are getting high with their friends while making music in the street

THEY ARE ALL JUNKIES
but they have friends, and they have status, just look at the number of views and cheerings in the comment section :V

but they have friends, and they have status, just look at the number of views and cheerings in the comment section :V
FRIENDS THAT SUPPLY YOU WITH DRUGS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THEIR FANS RELATE TO THEIR MUSIC BUT HOLD NO PERSONAL CONNECTION TO THE ARTISTS THEMSELVES, ONLY WHAT THEY PERCIEVE THE LYRICS TO MEAN.

And how do you relate to the guys in the video? they are getting high with their friends while making music in the street
Are u supposed to relate to artists to listen to them jfl

spongebob im ugly and im proud GIF

I have no social status, I have no career, I am essentially a man that has nothing to lose.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rEb50MpQxM

That that is the right attitude that we should have we should learn how to be. The loser failing is a natural state of things for us. When we lose all expectations for hope our lives become much simpler and we can finally enjoy the things that can actually make us happy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rEb50MpQxM

If everyone thinks you are a loser guess what they are not gon to come to you in? Their time. Of need everybody uses everybody in this world. Do you think that the sex havers are not going to eventually become parents and become burdened with bill's pain for diapers food clothes and insurance and have? To work their ass off we could literally not work end up on welfare and. Do whatever we want without any obligation to society. This makes me want to Grab each of you and scream have you heard this with excitement. We can do anything we want to do.