Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel im at rock bottom my life couldnt be any worse

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
to give you some insight: its 12 am and im in the park in the dark eating 5 cans of tuna in water by themselves to meet my protein goal with my bare hands whilst blasting this in my ears full volume
View: https://soundcloud.com/flowssss/a-dream-that-wouldnt-end?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
(WARNING : RAGED EAR RAPE GYM MUSIC) . The reason im doing this? Its too long to explain but im sure its easy to tell if youve read any of my posts in the past.

Im at the worst point in my life and death feels so much easier than even existing currently. There isnt a SINGLE person I can talk to about this except this forum. I dont have anyone else to talk to or tell.

I JUST WISH AND IMAGINE THAT A CUTE FOID RIGHT NOW CAN ASK ME ABOUT MY DAY AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER. IM NOT EVEN SCARED OF DEATH NOT A SLIGHT BIT. IM IN THE PARK ALONE AND I HOPE A THUGMAXXER APPROACHES ME OR TRIES TO ROB ME, I WOULDNT RUN I WOULD FIGHT. I HAVE NOTHING.

THE ONLY PLACE THAT LISTENS TO ME IS THIS FORUM INCELS.IS HONESTLY THERE ISNT A SINGLE PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT ME IRL. IM NOT IMPORTANT TO ANYONE NOT MY FAMILY NOT MY PARENTS. JUST NO ONE. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Life is all about luck. You suffer because you have bad luck. Just like myself. I have shitty luck.

I'm glad this forum helps you vent at least. It's one of the few places where I feel like I sorta belong.

Theres no more than only rage

IT won't touch this
funnt thing is : this 1 IT foid made a reddit post about me, she skipped every post where i talk about my abusive parents, my rejections from foids irl and any suffering that I talked about. Your right IT will never touch this

funnt thing is : this 1 IT foid made a reddit post about me, she skipped every post where i talk about my abusive parents, my rejections from foids irl and any suffering that I talked about. Your right IT will never touch this
Sorry to ear that buddy boyo. The only post of me they took was the one where I opened up about how I like to take care of my little doll figurine. They made fun of me. They never gave a shit about my abusive mother and other traumas I went through to somehow be a highly functionning adult.

Yea no I have much bigger problems than women so my life is very rock bottom but I could care less about some muh relationship and shit

Yea no I have much bigger problems than women so my life is very rock bottom but I could care less about some muh relationship and shit
if you have the freedom to eat in your house then you mog me

to give you some insight: its 12 am and im in the park in the dark eating 5 cans of tuna in water by themselves to meet my protein goal with my bare hands whilst blasting this in my ears full volume
View: https://soundcloud.com/flowssss/a-dream-that-wouldnt-end?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
(WARNING : RAGED EAR RAPE GYM MUSIC) . The reason im doing this? Its too long to explain but im sure its easy to tell if youve read any of my posts in the past.

Im at the worst point in my life and death feels so much easier than even existing currently. There isnt a SINGLE person I can talk to about this except this forum. I dont have anyone else to talk to or tell.

I JUST WISH AND IMAGINE THAT A CUTE FOID RIGHT NOW CAN ASK ME ABOUT MY DAY AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER. IM NOT EVEN SCARED OF DEATH NOT A SLIGHT BIT. IM IN THE PARK ALONE AND I HOPE A THUGMAXXER APPROACHES ME OR TRIES TO ROB ME, I WOULDNT RUN I WOULD FIGHT. I HAVE NOTHING.

THE ONLY PLACE THAT LISTENS TO ME IS THIS FORUM INCELS.IS HONESTLY THERE ISNT A SINGLE PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT ME IRL. IM NOT IMPORTANT TO ANYONE NOT MY FAMILY NOT MY PARENTS. JUST NO ONE. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You have a car. Mog me

Sorry to ear that buddy boyo. The only post of me they took was the one where I opened up about how I like to take care of my little doll figurine. They made fun of me. They never gave a shit about my abusive mother and other traumas I went through to somehow be a highly functionning adult.
link?

I don't have one. I don't know if you can look it up with the shitty forum search engine. It was called "I bought a doll" or something like that. Maybe you can get it directly on their page.

Your post isn't even a crazy mental shit or misogynistic at all. It's just the most innofensive fantasy ever.
ik like they cant tell that its sattire bs schizo posting. Theyll never touch the honest threads

Interesting song, I will use it for next maxout

Kicked out or what?
its complicated. Im in between being kicked out but i for sure dont have the freedom to do what i want in the house. Im trying my best to move out

its complicated. Im in between being kicked out but i for sure dont have the freedom to do what i want in the house. Im trying my best to move out
Depending on your state or occupation but the van life is definitely something I would have done if I had to at some point in my life.

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT THE PARK, AND RANDOMLY A FOID APPROACHES YOU AND STARTS TALKING TO YOU, AND THEN SHE HUGS YOU AT THE END OF CONVERSATION. :ahegao:

IT WONT TOUCH THIS :feelsjuice:

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT THE PARK, AND RANDOMLY A FOID APPROACHES YOU AND STARTS TALKING TO YOU, AND THEN SHE HUGS YOU AT THE END OF CONVERSATION. :ahegao:
that will happen only in heaven. Never in this world, not in a billion years never NEVRERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Depending on your state or occupation but the van life is definitely something I would have done if I had to at some point in my life.
im thinking of that but in a car instead and maybe do uber because i have no job. Soon I will get a job though ive not given up

im thinking of that but in a car instead and maybe do uber because i have no job. Soon I will get a job though ive not given up
IF YOU HAVE A CAR, START WORKING AS AN UBER :feelzez:

I’m also a gymcel. You can pm me if you ever need someone to vent to. I just started rad140 and will be using other bodybuilding drugs as well. I will get shredded in hopes of ascending or will die trying.

I

I feel super lonely when im sitting in class listening the professor ramble about random boring shit. After class, I go the library to wait for my next class, and I feel like shit. I understand what you are going through. It's a living nightmare being alone wherever you go, and not have anyone to spend time with.

I’m also a gymcel. You can pm me if you ever need someone to vent to. I just started rad140 and will be using other bodybuilding drugs as well. I will get shredded in hopes of ascending or will die trying.
thanks brocel

Chad eats wet tuna in the park with his bare hands as well. :feelsEhh:

I HOPE A THUGMAXXER APPROACHES ME OR TRIES TO ROB ME, I WOULDNT RUN I WOULD FIGHT. I HAVE NOTHING.
As a mentalcel balkancel I hope this happens to me every single day, but by a gypsymaxxer not a Tyrone. Wether I win or lose in the fight it’s a win-win, because I fucking hate orcs

Your life could be worse. At least you care for you health and fitness. You could be some 500 pound morbidly obese fatass like WingsOfRedemption. Whenever I feel bad about my life I think about how horrible the lives of lolcows like Wings are. This dude hasn't seen his penis in over a decade and he is an untreated diabetic whose years are numbered, but he is too delusional to do anything about it. At least you aren't him.

Tuna has high mercury and can permanently damage you, go with other high protein fish or eat beans and potatoes.