Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm autistic so i'm slow- thats why i dont fit into social circles well

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
somebody has to repeat the joke or explain something for me to understand it. don't know what it is. maybe im dyslexic because i have problems counting too. Life is difficult

Is it bad if I read the title of this thread as a rhyme?

Fuck fitting in. Just do whatever the fuck you wanna do and you will attract people who are like you and push away the non-relevant people who you will not be happy with.

just don't fit in theory

I suppose you could post here. This site is filled with many users that I view as having a "Normie mentality", but it is better than many other "normal" options.

I have this problem as well.

I have the same problem, zero friends and social activities apart from family. Feels so bad to see people having fun together when I go for walks in the city. I’m socially slow and my interests are completely different from normies.

Same :feelscomfy: tbh I stopped caring about it

You are never friendless. The rope is always your friend and he does not leave you, even after you die. XD
damn suicide seems good but time to time i just expose myself to radiation so i quicken my death. seems more societally acceptable i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back