Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm back guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
F4a6f209707de8893aa9fe72e10f82cc6e1a4aef 00

Hi

Missed you. Can’t stop thinking about you

I thought you said "i'm black guys"

welcome back nigger

returns and posts gaynime str8 away. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Missed you. Can’t stop thinking about you

This is true, I remember a guy in an incel discord, long before r/incels was a thing, legit developing a gay crush on another incel in the chat because the dude had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi guy telling him multiple times that he was an ugly ass incel with disabilities, the dude still had a crush on him and legit begged him to let him meet him. It was extremely cringe, and really shows the true power of anime avi, made exceptionally worse by the prison gay that often develops with incels. When you mix sexually frustrated dudes with cute anime girls it's bound to happen eventually. Discord I think just amplifies it because it's a more personal platform than a forum where you're just throwing posts into the ether. On discord they grow to like the person but also attracted to the anime avi and it crosses wires because quite honestly the subconscious human brain isn't smart enough to differentiate between the fiction and reality. It is a sad state of affairs.

This is true, I remember a guy in an incel discord, long before r/incels was a thing, legit developing a gay crush on another incel in the chat because the dude had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi guy telling him multiple times that he was an ugly ass incel with disabilities, the dude still had a crush on him and legit begged him to let him meet him. It was extremely cringe, and really shows the true power of anime avi, made exceptionally worse by the prison gay that often develops with incels. When you mix sexually frustrated dudes with cute anime girls it's bound to happen eventually. Discord I think just amplifies it because it's a more personal platform than a forum where you're just throwing posts into the ether. On discord they grow to like the person but also attracted to the anime avi and it crosses wires because quite honestly the subconscious human brain isn't smart enough to differentiate between the fiction and reality. It is a sad state of affairs.
This is valid, I also recall a person in an incel friction, some time before r/incels was a thing, genuine building up a gay pound on another incel in the talk on the grounds that the buddy had an anime avi. In spite of the anime avi fellow disclosing to him on numerous occasions that he was a monstrous ass incel with handicaps, the fella despite everything really liked him and genuine implored him to let him meet him. It was amazingly wince, and truly shows the genuine intensity of anime avi, aggravated especially by the jail gay that frequently creates with incels. At the point when you blend explicitly baffled fellows in with charming anime young ladies' will undoubtedly happen in the long run. Conflict I think just intensifies it since it's a more close to home stage than a discussion where you're simply tossing posts into the ether. On disagreement they develop to like the individual yet in addition pulled in to the anime avi and it crosses wires on the grounds that actually the subliminal human cerebrum isn't sufficiently keen to separate between the fiction and reality. It is a pitiful situation.

can't say I noticed your absence

noice
you can’t leave anyways
@BummerDrummer hes back

:feelshaha:

Brokeback Incels.

I didn’t miss your Kirby pics and gifs at all

hi, back. i'm Jazavac.

Brokeback Incels.
Im dying

nice to meet you

Welcome back boyo :feelsautistic: