Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm banking big on AI. Semi-cel related.

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I am making a huge gamble that AI will kill jobs in the next 5 years.

I am quitting my job in 5 months, then I will have my surgery and go SEAmaxx. I have some savings but only enough to sustain myself for a year or two tops over there. I will do some pajeet jobs like doing online surveys or some shit to try to extend this period to 3 or 4 years.

Hopefully by the time I am done the governmentcels will introduce universal income because AI will advance far enough to take over all jobs and shit.

I have a wishing stone and I wished to live thousands of years but I don't think I'll live for very much longer tbh, it seems my life is coming to an end soon, in the next few years.

As if any of the added value that AI creates would go to us plebs

They gonna have to at least do the bare minimum or people will not have money to consooome
They'll just create new wageslave roles.

Also with 30k you can live for way longer than 2 years in SEA, assuming you don't ball out in Pattaya.

They'll just create new wageslave roles.

Also with 30k you can live for way longer than 2 years in SEA, assuming you don't ball out in Pattaya.
I will have a life I never had, even if just for a short while.

I only wish I could find some easy job that I can do part time for like 600$ so I could live in SEA for rest of my life.

I can't work anymore, I am so done with waging, it destroyed my soul. I waged for 6 years I can't do this again. This is not good. But that is a worry for another time, I will enjoy my SEAmaxx for now.

And when I run out of money... If the AI isn't there to save me I guess I'll just peace out or try to get some NEETbux back home but I sure as fuck not going to wage again.

I only wish I could find some easy job that I can do part time for like 600$ so I could live in SEA for rest of my life.
You're in IT right?

Could something like freelance web design work? You could overcharge boomers for dogshit websites.

You'd have better odds putting all your money into the lottery.
UBI within 5 years ain't happening.

Nah man, UBI is not a priority of anyone from any government. The trend is to cut down government spending on people's livelihood, not the other way around. See pensions...

Furthermore, AI will not replace the majority of jobs in 5 years because the infrastructure for AI has not been built on a massive scale. How many companies do you know that are manufacturing waiter robots, for example? Do you see that in 5 years? In 20, sure. But not 5. AI is already advanced enough to replace most bullshit jobs yet it hasn't because we're still in the discovery stage, haven't even started the implementation stage.