Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im becoming an incel and I hate it.

He's barely 5'6 and has a 4.5 inch dick. Beyond over.

"The root of the problem is you are seeking validation of self from without. Self must be found within. Validation comes from doing things you think are important, not just what's fun. Find something that makes you proud and get good at it. That is what will anchor your identity. That's what gives you control over how much you need the approval of others. It's incredibly hard to do, don't get me wrong, but I think you will find the effort well worth it."

BRO THIS GENERIC NORMIE ANSWERS ARE HILLARIUS!
no one gives a shit if you self validate or not the world does not care how you view yourself they care about how everyone else views you, i bet this normie clown could not bare a single day in this guy's shoes, it's easy to talk but i'ts hard to walk the walk does anyone really belevies you can be happy without external validation? give me break.

Fucking nigger it’s over!!!

That happens to me but before niggerversity

Everyone I knew got GFs in hs

he became incel the moment the spermatozoa reached ovum

5'6 bad but not the worse tbh, if he ethnic only choice is betabuxx

If a foid posted "I'm becoming a femcel" it'd have 69000 likes and 500 awards

But this fella gets 12 likes because nobody cares about men. Can't wait til he finds his way onto this site, maybe one day he'll see this thread

"The root of the problem is you are seeking validation of self from without. Self must be found within. Validation comes from doing things you think are important, not just what's fun. Find something that makes you proud and get good at it. That is what will anchor your identity. That's what gives you control over how much you need the approval of others. It's incredibly hard to do, don't get me wrong, but I think you will find the effort well worth it."

BRO THIS GENERIC NORMIE ANSWERS ARE HILLARIUS!
no one gives a shit if you self validate or not the world does not care how you view yourself they care about how everyone else views you, i bet this normie clown could not bare a single day in this guy's shoes, it's easy to talk but i'ts hard to walk the walk does anyone really belevies you can be happy without external validation? give me break.
"Just don't care what others think"

If a foid posted "I'm becoming a femcel" it'd have 69000 likes and 500 awards

But this fella gets 12 likes because nobody cares about men. Can't wait til he finds his way onto this site, maybe one day he'll see this thread

Someone make him an account on here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back