Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I‘m becoming more and more paranoid

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I have PTSD and very paranoid when i am among people, even my own family, since i don’t trust anyone, not one bit, not even my own mother.

Whenever i sit on the table with my family, eating dinner, i have this voices in my head, telling me: They don’t like you, they hate you, they don’t want you here, they think you are ugly and weird…

When I am outside among strangers, i think everybody wants to harm me somehow or will harm me if i let that happen. I am in constant stress and fight of flight state.

Last edited:
Is this just your life at this point, or are there things you can do to mitigate the effects of PTSD and paranoia?
I don’t know, there is always a way to improve one’s mental state, but it’s not that simple

Of course, I won't pretend that you can just do this one magical thing and your problems will just go away. Have you been implementing anything to alleviate your symptoms?
I have tried everything, but i was denied of medication, i just drink alcohol sometimes to numb the pain, but you know, can’t be drunk 24/7, unless you want to end up in the psyche ward

I feel the same way. The only place in the world I feel safe in is my room with the door locked.

When I'm outside for going to/coming home from work I'm worried somebody will come and stab me.

People dont fucking Care , Ignorante kleine scheiser sind die meisten Leute.

Den interessiert nicht das Russen bebombt werden oder irgend ein Obdachloser verhungert während du auf deiner coush sitzt mit Wein und Döner in deiner Fresse.

Diese Leute hier sind primitiver und kälter als man zu glauben scheint.

It's a normal state for ugly or/and mentally I'll men.

People dont fucking Care , Ignorante kleine scheiser sind die meisten Leute.

Den interessiert nicht das Russen bebombt werden oder irgend ein Obdachloser verhungert während du auf deiner coush sitzt mit Wein und Döner in deiner Fresse.

Diese Leute hier sind primitiver und kälter als man zu glauben scheint.
Ja, fick deren Mütter