Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm being gangstalked

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
nigga wtf is this??

every 5 seconds I'm being spied on

they set yahoo as my default search engine
and they removed my ability to set custom pictures as background when opening up new google tab

Opera GX or FireFox asap

right after i posted this it failed again but with a new error display

What does this imply

Reset the browser to factory settings. Get uBlock origin, PrivacyBadger, HTTPS Everywhere and Ghostery.

Deserved for the kpop pfp
Enjoy the gang rape

Reset the browser to factory settings. Get uBlock origin, PrivacyBadger, HTTPS Everywhere and Ghostery.
uBlock Origin with filters enabled is enough.

HTTPs everywhere functionality is already included in most browsers by now.

Privacy badger is overkill, as well as ghostery. You can install anything you want , or even disable JS but it won't help you if you browse web as you used to, leaving digital fingerprint everywhere.

Good. I don't want to take any chances. I don't want them to see my browsing history.
View attachment 1158949View attachment 1158950View attachment 1158951
Using Google if you care about privacy is already bad. Most web search engines collect data including DDG.

All of this big tech companies who make money on ads like Google, Meta (Facebook) Amazon, Microsoft, Alibaba, Yandex they need that data about users interest to show them targeted ads (and for law enforcements as well) so they need that data, they use many methods, like collecting browser fingerprints, your location, hardware etc.

Most websites have Google/Meta/Amazon/Yandex analytics on them.

If you want to be more private than average person you would have to seriously complicate your life by refusing most services and software.