Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm bipolar and I can't even get foids when I'm manic

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Mania is an episode of extreme energy, sociability, extroversion, confidence, self-grandiosity. It is linked to hypersexual-behaviour, low-inhibition and sometimes psychosis. Chads I've met while sectioned tell me they've slept around with dozens of foids during their manic episodes. A chad who is manic will be seen as an extremely gregarious person without a filter and will be the life of the party. When I'm manic to the point where I think I'm literally Jesus with all the confidence in the world, people just think I'm a weird nuisance and full of myself. I can't even mania-max, a self-produced drug that makes you confident and low-inhib. Confidence means jack shit if you're a sub5. Crazy-maxxing only works if you're a Chad. Any other bipolarcels on here?

No mania for your face.

I am very confident and people, especially women find it annoying, because i am not physically attractive.

Same boat bro, I'm manic right now. All I'm doing is posting rape fantasies on .is, not actually going out and talking to people or working out or anything. My mania got so bad that I actually did do a bit of dumbbell workout, but it was like 5 minutes and all my motivation went away, plus my arms hurt bad.