Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm bored

O

orchis

Adrift
-
No one to talk to...
Chatroom is dead....
No discord.....
No friends...
No interesting posts...
I'm just starring at my monitor and refreshing....
The same thing will happen tomorrow.....

You can make a discord account and send me a pm if you want to :D

Or watch some cool anime shows

fool? nausea Emperor now

I have something for you to do. Reply to my second thread about social media.

boredom is fucking shit :(

always people here though

I spend most of my time at home working overtime or on this site.

there's no escape from it. humans are social animals. we were supposed to be around other people, socializing, talking, having sex. devoid of human interaction, there's internet, video games, books, shows and a lot of other things but they are unfortunately not always substitute for human interaction. you get bored of them eventually and it takes a while to enjoy them again. you take breaks. those intervals sometimes really get to me, fucking boring. what a lame ass life I have. and everything I tried to change my boring life failed miserably. I tried college, language classes, learn to play the guitar, martial arts. everything got boring and I ended up in the same place. there is no escape from it.

there's no escape from it. humans are social animals. we were supposed to be around other people, socializing, talking, having sex. devoid of human interaction, there's internet, video games, books, shows and a lot of other things but they are unfortunately not always substitute for human interaction. you get bored of them eventually and it takes a while to enjoy them again. you take breaks. those intervals sometimes really get to me, fucking boring. what a lame ass life I have. and everything I tried to change my boring life failed miserably. I tried college, language classes, learn to play the guitar, martial arts. everything got boring and I ended up in the same place. there is no escape from it.
"we were supposed to be around other people, socializing, talking, having secks"
What about neuro-atypicals and autists?