Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I'm BrazilianSigma AMA

• Thread starter IncelvisUnimpressly
  • Start date
IncelvisUnimpressly

IncelvisUnimpressly

o v E R
★★
1200px Logo of Ao Integralista Brasileira original version

Hi, everyone's favorite favelacel here. You may remember me from such classics as "being responsible for 75% of IT content" and "making over 50 posts on Christmas day." I know you've got questions so fire away.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Volcel se não o fizesses

How to improve my personality?

Where's the G spot playa?

Last person who joked about this got banned for infiltration. You can't just go around saying you're BrazilianSigma. The mods can't know for sure that you're not joking.

Last person who joked about this got banned for infiltration. You can't just go around saying you're BrazilianSigma. The mods can't know for sure that you're not joking.
It's not infiltration. Have you ever seen Brazilian Chads on the beach in their speedos? I would be the absolute epitome of hyper-mogged inkel, fortunately i developed my personality.

It's not infiltration. Have you ever seen Brazilian Chads on the beach in their speedos? I would be the absolute epitome of hyper-mogged inkel, fortunately i developed my personality.

BrazilianSigma isn't allowed here, he's an IncelTearser, so it's infiltration. Unless he forswears his bluepilledness and denounces IncelTears.

BrazilianSigma isn't allowed here, he's an IncelTearser, so it's infiltration. Unless he forswears his bluepilledness and denounces IncelTears.
Done. I'm a swarthy, manlet, incel and i accept the blackpill. Heil Hammudi.