Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Intro: small thin guy just gives up...it ain't happening for me

Tiny Brat

Tiny Brat

Banned
-
Hi everyone. I am new here. I was once desperate to fix things, but I now accept I can't and I just give up. I will never ever get laid, and I hated that idea forever. Thinking this may be my lifestyle - I am just declaring that I am giving up on ever being with a woman - it will not happen, ever. I have not even kissed a girl in my entire life, and I swear I have tried for over a decade!

I tried dating all through junior high, high school, and college. No girls were interested. Why?

I am 5 feet tall, and I am exaggerating a bit (more like 4'11").
I have never weighed over 120 lbs in my life, and I naturally seem to always be at 114-116 pounds. I have zero muscles, skinny arms and wrists and ankles and neck and shoulders, and I went to the gym and worked out hard for years. The only muscle group that grew were my glutes (whcih is a problem I will explain in a second). Squats and lunges worked, but upper body did nothing. Nothing. I visited doctors and health care centers, begging for male hormone treatments, and they just turned me away. I grew little facial or body hair and my voice is more like a girls than a guys. Lastly, I have a small d!ck.

The absolute and devastatingly worst part of it all, and I have heard this answer almost every time I tried to get a girl to go out with me, is that girls say I am (1) too pretty or (2) I look like a boy or, worse, I (3) look like a girl. A zillion quotes run through my head daily about things like that girls have said to me over and over and over again. I have been mistaken as a girl all my life, and I hated it.

I have had girls as 'friends', and have spent my life in the friend zone with every girl I knew. I am not scared of girls, I am really attracted to them. They have no problem hanging with me because I am not a threat. Their boyfriends do not care as they see me the same way. In college (I graduated last year) I used to get dragged to the mall to help my girl friends shop, which was the only way to hang out and I hoped they'd see the good in me and I might have a shot. No such luck. I ended up carrying the shopping bags full of clothing and heels and shit and never was seen as anything than a shopping buddy.

When at the mall, girls are like "Lets get you something." I always refuse, as I have to shop in the boys department. This one girl insisted, and it was embarassing. Everything fit me when I tried on boys size 10, except the pants didn't fit. The jacket was fine, but the waist was too big (I am a 26" waist) and my butt didn't fit vecasue iof all the workouts. This girl said "You have a girls ass." and she was right to say it. Fuck it was awful.

One incident explains a lot. It was the closest I ever got to getting laid. This hot chick brought me back to her place and said she wanted to do a makeover on me. I was like "What?" She said she wanted to dress me up as a girl. I said "NF way!" Back and forth, it was embarrassing, but she said if I let her do it she'd give me a blowjob, so I very reluctantly said yes. I wanted that blowjob! After an hour she was done, she insisted on taking pictures, and when the moment came she laughed at my size (I am just under 4' and thin) and she laughed and called it a clitty. I was so fucking angry. That incident, along with all the ones leading up to it, has damaged me greatly. She posted my pics on her IG account and luckily no one saw me as that chick, but they are still up despite my requests to take them down. The comments from the guys were not repeatable.

My lifelong experience with women has been horrible. I have been super nice and caring and a good friend. But I am short, thin, and never became some alpha stud and I will never ever have a shot at sex. It is traumatizing.

Anyway, I accept this now. I am not sure what to do next, but I am going to withdraw from being around women as it has degraded and humiliated me.

Looking forward to learning and growing here. I am going to start going to the gym starting in the morning,

Can't wait for the replies jfl

Brutal if real @prajeet88 is also 5 feet

If you are telling the truth then thats a rare case of actually being affected by the dickpill, usually people think it doesnt matter but you got dickpilled

You might find this an interesting read

Don’t brag, it’s against the rules
I never viewed it as a 'compliment'. It was always a way of telling me I had no masculine features. I hated hearing it. But I get it from the standpoint of forum rules....will keep it in mind. thx

I never viewed it as a 'compliment'. It was always a way of telling me I had no masculine features. I hated hearing it. But I get it from the standpoint of forum rules....will keep it in mind. thx
:feelsokman:

Welcome and sorry to hear that dude. You're living proof that people and in particular women can be terrible, terrible people. They are neither empathic nor caring. I hope you find some cope here, it's a good place for that for many of us.

@cutecel again. @Engineering Sage

Welcome and sorry to hear that dude. You're living proof that people and in particular women can be terrible, terrible people. They are neither empathic nor caring. I hope you find some cope here, it's a good place for that for many of us.
thank you, that means a lot to see that written out,. i apprecuate you

You just might be the truest cel I’ve ever seen.

are you some kind of femdom shit

Brutal if real @prajeet88 is also 5 feet

If you are telling the truth then thats a rare case of actually being affected by the dickpill, usually people think it doesnt matter but you got dickpilled

You might find this an interesting read
very helpful threads and comments, thnaks

When you tried gymmaxxing the first time did you try going on a proper bulk (eating in a surplus)? Have you ever gotten your T levels checked?

When you tried gymmaxxing the first time did you try going on a proper bulk (eating in a surplus)? Have you ever gotten your T levels checked?
i worked w a trainer, took supplemenys but no, never got T levels checked, i should. thx

are you white?

very helpful threads and comments, thnaks
Also I am curious would you consider yourself facially below average, average or above average?

I don't think it matters at your height though, there is being a prettyboy and whatever but its just perma over at your height regardless.

You just might be the truest cel I’ve ever seen.
girls all want guys that are huge AND that are assholes. If I learned anything it is that good guys get friend-zoned almost immediately. assholes get laid, and it seems backwards

Everything u said doesnt matter you are 5 ft.

That is it doomed for life, 0 woman will take you seriously

Also I am curious would you consider yourself facially below average, average or above average?

I don't think it matters at your height though, there is being a prettyboy and whatever but its just perma over at your height regardless.
My height kills my chances. I am above average facial features, but not for a man. I look like an adolescent boy or a girl --- it sucks. Girls have always said I had 'great eyes' or 'full lips' or smooth and pretty skin. I bet I have been asked to let them 'do my face" like 10 or 15 ties since high school.

SO it is loaded question. For a man? No, I have way below average facial features. I can barely grow facial hair.

I'm sorry bro but also naming yourself "tiny brat" and setting an anime catboy pfp doesn't help. Good thing you stopped hanging around foids because they were clearly making it so much worse. If you were social enough to hang out with them, you might have a chance to find irl bros to elevate you a bit. At this age they're most likely less judgemental (or less likely to bully you) than when you were younger.

You probably know it, but when it comes to gymming you should pay attention to eating enough. Try drinking milk instead of water when you can for extra calories.

Even though you should avoid female stuff, I'd recommend you to practice basic sewing to adjust male clothes

mixed. Asian/White

My height kills my chances. I am above average facial features, but not for a man. I look like an adolescent boy or a girl --- it sucks. Girls have always said I had 'great eyes' or 'full lips' or smooth and pretty skin. I bet I have been asked to let them 'do my face" like 10 or 15 ties since high school.

SO it is loaded question. For a man? No, I have way below average facial features. I can barely grow facial hair.
I think that sort of stuff appeals to the female gaze though so its not all that bad however your just way too small sadly :(

Everything u said doesnt matter you are 5 ft.

That is it doomed for life, 0 woman will take you seriously
...and that has been my experience. ZERO women have ever seen me as a sexual being, expect that one chick that dressed me up promising me a BJ and then laughed at me and called it a 'clitty'. I still hate that person. So damaging

how many 5' or shorter asian foids have you asked out?

The fact that you were born so small, and could only grow your glutes is some sort of cruel irony it would have been better if you were just born as a girl and I don't mean it in a gay way or incel to tranny pipeline way or anything but it all just sucks

I think that sort of stuff appeals to the female gaze though so its not all that bad however your just way too small sadly :(
yeah, it is weird. i get compliments all the time from girls but it is never using the words 'handsome' or 'virile' or anything associated witha valuable man. It is I am 'pretty', or 'amazing skin', or 'lets go shopping'and such. I wish I had a coach early in life to tell me being nice and coopoerative and 'safe' was the wrong way to go with girls

how many 5' or shorter asian foids have you asked out?
LOL, zero. I mean, yes, they 'ask me out' to go to the mall or go get desserts or stuff. Girlie shit. But out? Like on a date? ZERO

...and that has been my experience. ZERO women have ever seen me as a sexual being, expect that one chick that dressed me up promising me a BJ and then laughed at me and called it a 'clitty'. I still hate that person. So damaging
I just scrolled and saw u are 5 ft and stopped reading

But now after reading, it looks like u are either a tranny or a troon.

One of the two GrAYman

what color are your eyes?

yeah, it is weird. i get compliments all the time from girls but it is never using the words 'handsome' or 'virile' or anything associated witha valuable man. It is I am 'pretty', or 'amazing skin'
I havent recieved a lot of compliments, but when i did it related to having eyelashes that foids would be jealous of, or having nice hair but never anything sexual either.
I wish I had a coach early in life to tell me being nice and coopoerative and 'safe' was the wrong way to go with girls
Theres no one that could have helped you, being an ass to girls or something wouldnt help, its just over. Your only chance at love would have been when you were like 12 or something.

The fact that you were born so small, and could only grow your glutes is some sort of cruel irony it would have been better if you were just born as a girl and I don't mean it in a gay way or incel to tranny pipeline way or anything but it all just sucks
Right? You nailed it. I never get taken as a guy. I am so tired of hearing "What can I get you, Miss?" or "Excuse me, miss" etc etc. Even when I am out, and I do not dress androgynously, even dressed as a guy I get addressed as a girl. Shopping with girls at college I'd be asked if I saw any heels I wanted to try on as I waited fro my friend. They hear that stuff and smile. I hear it and it stabs me in the heart

I havent recieved a lot of compliments, but when i did it related to having eyelashes that foids would be jealous of, or having nice hair but never anything sexual either.

Theres no one that could have helped you, being an ass to girls or something wouldnt help, its just over. Your only chance at love would have been when you were like 12 or something.
I get it all the time. Eyelashes, hair, lips, skin, booty. The only thing girls want to do to me is a make-over. Having (now) a tiny waist and a big ass makes it so I am taken for a girl all the time, I keep trying to gain upper body mass but it doesnt happen.

I just scrolled and saw u are 5 ft and stopped reading

But now after reading, it looks like u are either a tranny or a troon.

One of the two GrAYman
I'm neither. Just a small frustrated guy. It has been suggested I transition but I am not even thinking like that.

Right? You nailed it. I never get taken as a guy. I am so tired of hearing "What can I get you, Miss?" or "Excuse me, miss" etc etc. Even when I am out, and I do not dress androgynously, even dressed as a guy I get addressed as a girl.
I used to have longer hair when I was in my early teens and I would get mistaken for a foid too kek :fuk:

What are your parents like? Foidlet noodle mother and manlet white dad?

I'm neither. Just a small frustrated guy. It has been suggested I transition but I am not even thinking like that.
So you named yourself tiny brat in a male dominated forum.

And you also have a gay femboy anime cat as avi.

And you decided to tell us also that you went to the gym and only developped a big ass.

Mhmmmm...

Ok bro i agree you are a normal man.

@Saysitsover what do u think big bro?

And you decided to tell us also that you went to the gym and only developped a big ass.

Mhmmmm...

Yeah it is all quite suspect, time usually reveals alot of truths though.

I'm sorry bro but also naming yourself "tiny brat" and setting an anime catboy pfp doesn't help. Good thing you stopped hanging around foids because they were clearly making it so much worse. If you were social enough to hang out with them, you might have a chance to find irl bros to elevate you a bit. At this age they're most likely less judgemental (or less likely to bully you) than when you were younger.

You probably know it, but when it comes to gymming you should pay attention to eating enough. Try drinking milk instead of water when you can for extra calories.

Even though you should avoid female stuff, I'd recommend you to practice basic sewing to adjust male clothes
That name was the nickname given by about 4 'mean girls' I hung with in college. I got all pissed off when they kept teasing me, so the name stuck. Yeahm I look back on it and I was weird entertainment for them. It is why Iam here. WOmen have done nothing for me but emasculate me, truth be told, I am done w it.

I tried everything to bulk up, but I think I see if I can get some trainer advice on nutrtion and buldning mass

Mhmmmm...

its the hole I am digging out of, but yeah...

Had it been huge she definitely would have sucked it as well spread the word leading to other girls wanting to see it and suck it too.

If only you didn’t get raped by the dick pill you would’ve had a harem of chicks lining up to suck your cock even if they still wouldn’t let you ultimately hit it due to your being a manlet otherwise.

I double-triple checked avatars before I chose,,,,,there are a ton of anime charactrers. it didnt seem wierd. it is the place I am coming from at the moment. emasculation is cruel but it works when done over a lifetime. anyway....guilty I gueess as charged but it is real

Had it been huge she definitely would have sucked it as well spread the word leading to other girls wanting to see it and suck it too.

If only you didn’t get raped by the dick pill you would’ve had a harem of chicks lining up to suck your dick even if they still wouldn’t let you ultimately hit it due to being a manlet otherwise.
Yeah its the saddest and most brutal example of dickpill I can recall on here if this guy isnt some LARPing faggot because he potentially missed out on so many free blowjobs

If only you didn’t get raped by the dick pill you would’ve had a harem of chicks lining up to suck your cock even if they still wouldn’t let you ultimately hit it due to your being a manlet otherwise.
AGree. I could be one of the seven dwarfs but I would have e=needed a big one. she would have done it but it was so fuvking humilitaing to be laughed at and called what she called it my head blew up. And yes, I am a 'manlet'. A good term I have never heard before but now am accepting

That name was the nickname given by about 4 'mean girls' I hung with in college. I got all pissed off when they kept teasing me, so the name stuck. Yeahm I look back on it and I was weird entertainment for them. It is why Iam here. WOmen have done nothing for me but emasculate me, truth be told, I am done w it.
I see, sorry

Also ironic how they gave it some sexual undertones
I tried everything to bulk up, but I think I see if I can get some trainer advice on nutrtion and buldning mass
Tbh same, this way was the most effective out of all I tried but there was barely any difference.
I've been also thinking of avoiding eating for some time to get yoyo effect like fat people. Do you think it might fix the metabolism?