Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Im buying a OLED switch

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I just wanna cope with mario kart tbh and play nintendo in my hand like in childhood.

im high T dont worry, im immune to the soy powers of a switch.

a switch dont scare this nigga
you only a real nigga if you play san andreas and saints row on the switch. Go out and be a real man. Also get doom and witcher 3 you faggot :feelzez:

imb4 people post the soy switch memes lol

you only a real nigga if you play san andreas and saints row on the switch. Go out and be a real man. Also get doom and witcher 3 you faggot :feelzez:
i remember playing doom 3 on the school bus in april 2005 (based)

Switch 2 is around the corner, you should wait

make shure to get animal crossing

make shure to get animal crossing
I had a poorman's switch in 2021 (switch lite) that came with that boring ass piece of shit game.

id rather kill myself than play that soy trash

I had a poorman's switch in 2021 (switch lite) that came with that boring ass piece of shit game.

id rather kill myself than play that soy trash
ankha-dance.gif

It has some good games tbh

What happened to that? That's what I'm getting when I save enough neetbux.
I sold it because I technically wasnt allowed to have it during police probation or something like that.

I also wanted a decent laptop and music software and shit like that so i sold it

i think it was the more so the latter case tbh

why dont you buy the Steam Deck? :feelsaww: you can play every game from your steam account, emulate nintendo games and even use Windows

im not even joking lol

that and star wars battlefront
youre like that one kid in 2008 who was like ''i know how to get gta V on your ds bro''

I w as planning to as well, but I find it hard to devote time to games nowadays. Over if you can’t even cope with games

I just wanna cope with mario kart tbh and play nintendo in my hand like in childhood.
Nigga how old are you? A grown-ass man getting a fagtendo bitch, eh switch is a big no no.

get golf story, fun golf game