Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im Close to the End

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
I feel i cant take anymore of the pain of inceldom.
all the rejection and humiliation

I wish i never approached women or asked them out.

I feel like trash and suicidal.

I think the end is near for me. 

If I dont post within the next 2 weeks or so, just know u lost an incel brother.
I know the world, society, normies and women dont care.

But maybe some people here might remember how inceldom claimed a member

I'm not that far from offing myself too. We may meet in hell in a near future

Make sure you accept Christ before you die.

And write a good death note, calling out those that wronged you

rest easy brother, St.Blackops2cel and ER are looking over you

I'll see you in incel heaven. blackops2cel and ER will greet you at the gates.

wish we can meet irl...

I attempted two times

At last you'll have your rest, luck.

The return of Christ is pretty much imminent (Matthew 24). Join me and wait it out, brother.

ItheIthe said:
The return of Christ is pretty much imminent (Matthew 24). Join me and wait it out, brother.

*return of Elliot and blackops2cel

Stop thinking about it so much. Let those thoughts come and go, but don't focus on them. Engage in maximum coping: work, study, lift, hobbies

Also realize modern women are trash. No matter your looks, you can't ever trust them and they will never truly love any man. Even if you had the possibility, it's not worth it to pursue them for anything other than a meaningless pump and dump. Their validation means nothing, even though for you right now it might feel like its everything. But from a rational point of view, its meaningless.

Be sure to vote for conservative political parties and support the patriarchy with every ounce of your being. We may not live to see it, but its the only TRUE way out for future incels and the only chance for the long-term survival of human civilization.

Kointo said:
*return of Elliot and blackops2cel

I'm genuinely being serious tbh. All the prophecies concerning the last days have either happened or are in the works.