Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR im considering not going to college

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
there is no hope for collegemaxxing tbh when you go to college and be mogged constantly I feel I would just quit and give up i need to find a way to make money outside of college and minimum wagecucking

I have dropped out two times for the same reason. I cannot concentrate on my education while being brutally mogged and ignored. I enrolled a third time and online classes have been way better ngl

might as well not go if you think you'll drop out

then again college is easy in some places, idk, you figure it out

Only go if you really have your eyes on a job. Anything less it’s a complete waste of money

I dropped out and have no regrets

I haven’t joined

My dreams about collage gets shattered when ı encounter a math question
Im so fuckin shit at it ı cant even solve one problem without getting help from internet+teachers

Wouldn’t blame you. College is a shitshow. I also don’t want to go but I fear that I will be forced into a life of wageslavery if I don’t

ur gonna be outsourced by a curry or replaced by a machine or laid off for downsizing. also there is a chance of having a chad boss, id kill myself

do not go outside as incel

Wouldn’t blame you. College is a shitshow. I also don’t want to go but I fear that I will be forced into a life of wageslavery if I don’t
If you go just be prepared to drug maxx. College is hell as an incel. You are going to need substances to get you through it. Drugs not Jew pills

If you go just be prepared to drug maxx. College is hell as an incel. You are going to need substances to get you through it. Drugs not Jew pills
I am planning on weedmaxxing and alcoholmaxxing in order to cope

I didn't go, but then again I flunked outta HS so I didn't really have the option of going Jfl

you shouldn't unless you're either ultra smart or good looking. College is a scam by jews to get people into huge debt. It's one of the biggest money makers in the world

It's pretty much necessary to keep me from committing suicide.
Governments should give us free drugs to prevent future ERs
Aren't like 50% of violent crimes linked to alcohol?

there is no hope for collegemaxxing tbh when you go to college and be mogged constantly I feel I would just quit and give up i need to find a way to make money outside of college and minimum wagecucking
Just go to your local state school for the low-pressure environment and good price. Then moneymaxx

@anon1822 enlighten him

Suffering through uni is merely 1% of the suffering of being stuck at a shitty job, with no alternatives or future prospects. There's no fate worse than being poor and tired and overworked at a shit job on top of being an incel.

Is it a four year college?

The reason I am asking is that you don't need a four-year degree to get a decent job. You can do it with a two-year degree. If you really can't handle the moggery at a traditional college full of people your age, I'd recommend you drop out (or even better if you could transfer your credits) and go to a trade school. Most of your classmates are gonna be working adults who won't give two shits about your looks. You can still find a good career with a trade school degree.

I literally dropped out of college today lolololol