Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brothers my mom is forcing me to join a College

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Went neet for one year with parents' Money, now the problem is not joining college itself, I don't mind going there, it's that I don't have any special interest in any course, since I'm Indian I'll most probably join engineering or bachelor's in science, but again I don't know what specific branch to join, and I'm afraid I will regret hard if I join the wrong branch. In India your college path pretty much decides your future( marriage, money, profession of course, status) we don't have value for trades or literature( except school teachers). Currycels what should I do

Last edited:
I am in college and I hate it and wish I hadnt wasted the 3+ years so far

If u dont know what you want to do, dont let her force you, it will just be a waste

I am in college and I hate it and wish I hadnt wasted the 3+ years so far

If u dont know what you want to do, dont let her force you, it will just be a waste
Indians will call me "useless fellow" if I don't join college this year, you can't neet for more than one year unless you are neetmaxing in the disguise of preparing for competitive exams here

I am interested in biology but there is no scope for zoology and biotechnology ( my favs) in India. Engineering can provide jobs, but I'm not interested in it

Indians will call me "useless fellow" if I don't join college this year, you can't neet for more than one year unless you are neetmaxing in the disguise of preparing for competitive exams here
brutal, screwed either way I guess

college is bs if i had the right connections and NT i could have thugmaxxed and never be in education

college is bs if i had the right connections and NT i could have thugmaxxed and never be in education
It's entirely different in my country, you can't get big without education here

i was forced to go back to college 5 years ago, it was humiliating experience, i dropped out after around half a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back