Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm considering picking up streaming where NEETandTranny left off

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Like, once or twice a week, perhaps even three times.

Either streaming vidya on Twitch or movies/Youtube on rabbit. I have a fairly niche taste in games, so film streaming might be more appropriate.

Who here would join a stream if I was the one running it?

Depends what game(s) you would stream.

In b4 Fortnite. :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

I'm not a gamer, so I probably wouldn't stick around, but I always encourage fellow 'cels to broadcast and interact with one another.

I would. To support a brocel :feelsautistic:

stream HITMAN™ man

Depends what game(s) you would stream.

In b4 Fortnite. :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Crusader Kings 2, RimWorld, Stellaris, and Civilization 4 would be my first picks.

Sure. You know, I made an announcement thread a while ago.
I'd be happy to have you as new stream lord, because I and everyone else is too lazy tbh.
Thank you. This therad is very useful. I didn't even know rabb.it had an app. Everything has an app now jfl. I'm just realizing this now. I'm a 45-year-old man in a mid-20's body.

I'd join tbh broman

Crusader Kings 2, RimWorld, Stellaris, and Civilization 4 would be my first picks.

Will watch. Bonus if you interact with viewers through a mic (srs)

Those are very entertaining games. I think the last 2 take a little too much time to get interesting though, so I would recommend streaming CK2 or RimWorld bro

That's like all I play anymore, correlation to inceldom I wonder?
I'd guess incels are drawn to grand strategy games because they give us an illusion of power in our completely powerless lives. Also because they're nerdy af.

Will watch. Bonus if you interact with viewers through a mic (srs)
I have a decent quality mic so I can definitely do that.
Those are very entertaining games. I think the last 2 take a little too much time to get interesting though, so I would recommend streaming CK2 or RimWorld bro
I'm definitely thinking CK2.

Thank you. This therad is very useful. I didn't even know rabb.it had an app. Everything has an app now jfl. I'm just realizing this now. I'm a 45-year-old man in a mid-20's body.

Are you really 45?

i would join bro

WoW classic inkel guild.

stream HITMAN™ man

i would join bro, maybe we could stream vidya together tbh and make one of those twitch squads or something, but for incels