Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm convinced Andrew Tate is a troll

Controversial = Relevant

Sociopathic normies don't listen and don't care to understand. They adjust their reaction based on status of a speaker and what can they gain.

LMFAO. He's trying to get his fans to kill themselves.
nothing is going to happen. Most of the vitamins aren't even water soluble so if they drink the pills without some kind of fat source they'll just piss it out

Since 2018 All teh high iqs know andrew tate was just a high iq narcissist sociopath who happens to be a good ‘based’ role model for the bluepilled normies everywhere

Since 2018 All teh high iqs know andrew tate was just a high iq narcissist sociopath who happens to be a good ‘based’ role model for the bluepilled normies everywhere
tbh

I hate him because he's tall.

Every relevant and most hated male personalities online seem to enjoy partaking in trolling 95% of the time. (Trump, Elon, Tate, etc) Only Kanye seems to be an exception to the rule

Every relevant and most hated male personalities online seem to enjoy partaking in trolling 95% of the time. (Trump, Elon, Tate, etc) Only Kanye seems to be an exception to the rule
Trump is my fav president :feelsaww:

This nigger is popular with teenagers and men who grew old, but didn't grow up. I'm indifferent to him, since he doesn't claim he can help men who know it's over, but all of the admiration some users here give him is weird as fuck.

This nigger is popular with teenagers and men who grew old, but didn't grow up. I'm indifferent to him, since he doesn't claim he can help men who know it's over, but all of the admiration some users here give him is weird as fuck.
Either fatherless or homosexual or both. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: