Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm convinced @XOR is a foid infiltrator

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Graycel for starters, not a proper 2D foid, multiple soy and low IQ threads and shits on pretty good copes, not to mention IT has agreed with her multiple times.

With the most low IQ thread I've ever seen

JFL I'm not buying that someone with this much low IQ shit and moralfagging is a male, has to be a foid

Last edited:
Until the mods actually do something its pointless.

@XOR, What is your opinion on 5'2" ugly ass street-shitting curry with 3" dick? Will you date one?

never read any of it's threads

XOR gets paid more to infiltrate this site than most wagecels make in a year.

She/he is very pretentious. Always has to make a snarky comment about a user when replying to posts. Definitely a foid trait.

She talks about incels in third person. She can't even imagine what it is to be a low value man.

A foid or a braindead cuck, either way he/she needs to get banned

Yeah, this checks out

@XOR whats your response

A foid or a braindead cuck, either way he/she needs to get banned
Absolutely!

No response its a obvious foid mods ban them

mods probably simping and cucking being admincel. my account got rejected 3 rimes before i got in. imagine a foid tricked getting in to this forum lol. mods are retarded .

mods probably simping and cucking being admincel. my account got rejected 3 rimes before i got in. imagine a foid tricked getting in to this forum lol. mods are retarded .
Yeah what did you say to get in what was your story

@XOR, What is your opinion on 5'2" ugly ass street-shitting curry with 3" dick? Will you date one?
Didn't she make a post about how we should all be deported?

Has anyone thought that xor is a femcel?

We demand a wrist @XOR :feels: :feels: :feels:

careful with this thread. Retard mods gave me a warning for "personal attack" when i called out FrothySolutions.

careful with this thread. Retard mods gave me a warning for "personal attack" when i called out FrothySolutions.
seriously? It must be a joke, although some evidence is needed, but with xor it is very evident.

seriously? It must be a joke, although some evidence is needed, but with xor it is very evident.
No matter where I've been, mods have always been giga- cucked
Doing anything other than metaphorically sucking their dick will eventually get you banned

No matter where I've been, mods have always been giga- cucked
Doing anything other than metaphorically sucking their dick will eventually get you banned

D

I got a 30% warning for "personal attack" due to calling out a clear larper/infiltrator, meanwhile the person who i was rightfully calling out is allowed to stay and given special protection by the mods despite being bluepilled on a blackpilled forum. What a joke

View attachment 233116

I got a 30% warning for "personal attack" due to calling out a clear larper/infiltrator, meanwhile the person who i was rightfully calling out is allowed to stay and given special protection by the mods despite being bluepilled on a blackpilled forum. What a joke
jfl at these mods
YOU CANT SAY THOSE THINGS, EVEN IF ITS TRUE :soy::soy::soy:

Yeah what did you say to get in what was your story
i had to dm mods inndiscord, saying i am currycel my english is not good and my writing skills are shit. mods need to verify users by vc in discord , wheather its foid or not.

lets see what happends

@XOR is a fucking cunt
All the IT cucks are convinced that he/she is the most intellectual incel they've ever seen because of his stupid bait thread about how sex bots won't do any good. Fucking larping faggot.