Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm crying in my heart inside

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VflcETEN0E

I got to experience none of the fun these nomries and chads had in college, they're all having sex. ATP at age 22 you either are already in a relationship or be doomed to celibacy forever.

You see why Elliot Rodgers commited his massacre, college was the stage when it drove me insane

This video reminds me what i'm being missing when I'm STEMmaxxing. This is why most stemmaxxers are bluepilled as fuck, because they want to cope with the fact they aren't losers. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE LOSERS IN SOCIETY'S EYES.

Last edited:
some people break in HS, some people break in college, some people break in society itself, as a ugly virgin you are guaranteed to breakdown someday

dormitory life :dafuckfeels:

This is just a music video though, is it representative of the "party life" in asian colleges ?

Your biggest problem is being in Taiwan, all these Chinese satellite countries (HK, SG) have MUCH worse incel problems than the mainland. Might wanna think about moving there someday, could be easier to find a rural peasant foid :society:
Rural areas in China are like 90% male, all the foids have already left :incel:

Brutal, why do the foids flock to the bugman cities? Seems pretty dystopian, I'd rather live rural China tbh
Because they're looks money and status obsessed and none of that is to be found among rural farmers :feelskek:

It's not a China specific problem, in fact it also happens here in Germany, but as usual noodlewhores take it to another level :feelsclown:

some people break in HS, some people break in college, some people break in society itself, as a ugly virgin you are guaranteed to breakdown someday
I broke in seventh grade of elementary, if i didnt quit school i would probably go insane or ER.

:fuk: