Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm done with this forum

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
too many teenagers and people with money pretending they're all depressed and their lives suck, keep role playing on an incel board while you waste your best years you fucking losers. fuck you all

See you tomorrow

I'm a teenager and I sometimes actually get depressed because my chin is a little weak

Deciding to make a dramatic "I'm leaving" topic instead of shitposting to your heart's content. I am disappointed.

rickvanderhammer said:
too many teenagers and people with money pretending they're all depressed and their lives suck, keep role playing on an incel board while you waste your best years you fucking losers. fuck you all

Legit. But there are a handful of actual old, poor incels here. Talk to me on Skype if you are over 28 cuz then you know what suffering really is and I can identify with you better.

I'm trying to looksmax before I even start using things like tinder or trying to get laid. Why are you so mad all the time and complaining about every single user here? Just enjoy the rotting and this forum

This kind of post makes me grateful for what I have. I will further reflect on that, OP. Am loser.

Also every oldcel was also a youngcel at some point so it's legit to be here

Isn't this your second thread about this?

Legit stay away from here, its a waste of time and the extreme views will fuck with your mind

Yeah yeah. Whatever. We'll see you tomorrow. Save your drama. We have enough as it is.

cope.

BonePressed said:
I'm a teenager and I sometimes actually get depressed because my chin is a little weak

srsly.

shadowninya said:
Legit stay away from here, its a waste of time and the extreme views will fuck with your mind

cope,