Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm done with WMAF

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Thought they'd be most prevalent in places like SF from personal accounts here. But no I've been seeing quite a few here in Riceland.

I need to move out from this westernised Asian shithole.

realistically, this is probably the only way ricecucks will manage to get rid of wmaf

you guys are such white ass bootlickers, you probably jerk off to these couples when seeing them

lynch them klan style

you guys are such white ass bootlickers, you probably jerk off to these couples when seeing them
They cause revulsion in me, that's why I want to leave

They cause revulsion in me, that's why I want to leave
leaving your homeland because dudes are stealing your women is cucked

isn't china the third most strongest country in the world? damn, if some white dude came to where i live and tried talking with sandniggress, he would get but raped by arab fags

ricecucks can stop all wmaf relationshits in one day but they love getting cucked

leaving your homeland because dudes are stealing your women is cucked

isn't china the third most strongest country in the world? damn, if some white dude came to where i live and tried talking with sandniggress, he would get but raped by arab fags

ricecucks can stop all wmaf relationshits in one day but they love getting cucked
All ricemen here are cucks, I'm in another Asian country.

There was a user here from the same country and he was a white knight cuck that vows to protect my lady.

based username
Season 3 Reaction GIF by The Office

hard to cope with this

kys @proudweeb

Thought they'd be most prevalent in places like SF from personal accounts here. But no I've been seeing quite a few here in Riceland.

I need to move out from this westernised Asian shithole.
are you Chinese ? Isn't China 90% Chinese ? Do you live in Taiwan or Singapore ?

Op do you live in ROK?