Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m flunking out of uni

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Everything just went to shit after the first year of college. My inability to attract women and coming to terms with my own subhumanity(mental and physical) has paralyzed me and made me unable to make any progress.

Well, there’s one way out.

Remember that it's not your fault, brother.

Remember that it's not your fault, brother.

I try. My greatest fear is not having the means to effectively and painlessly take my life when it’s time. It’s my only cope.

why ? JFL. dont do it. You being a doctor and betabuxxing is ur only way out.

IF you indeed drop out, it is completely over for you.

This is why inceldom should count as a disability. How the fuck can we function properly without the validation from the opposite sex?

I try. My greatest fear is not having the means to effectively and painlessly take my life when it’s time. It’s my only cope.

Cyanide pill + bullet to the head. That's my planned method.

Completely painless, it would be an exit bag.

why ? JFL. dont do it. You being a doctor and betabuxxing is ur only way out.

IF you indeed drop out, it is completely over for you.

>being a doctor and betabuxxing
>way out

Pick one. That sounds like hell.

Cyanide pill + bullet to the head. That's my planned method.

Completely painless, it would be an exit bag.

Where can I find a cyanide dealer(srs?)

Cyanide activates immediately and it's a very painful death it would be impossible to take cyanide and then shoot yourself

>being a doctor and betabuxxing
>way out

Pick one. That sounds like hell.
you wont think its hell when the times comes, thats how normies do it. and when the time comes you will fool yourself like all the normies do.

If you pull a canino, you will indeed end it by 30.
If you stick to school and become a doc, you will find a girl who will show interest in you. Then you will fool yourself into thingking she is with you cos of your personality. The bliss.

Cyanide activates immediately and it's a very painful death it would be impossible to take cyanide and then shoot yourself

That's why bullet to the head immediately after.

That's why bullet to the head immediately after.
Wish lightsabers were real, just stick that Motherfucker up against your head and schwinnggg

hearing everything become harder after firsr year of college is true. IN my first year i felt a lot of people talk to me but now its less and less, i feel more subuuman. Im in my third year and no one talks to me because everyone left me

Haven't researched it that far.

Exit bag, though, that's the way to go for pain free.

Biggest concern is efficiency. I will NOT end up as a human vegetable.

you wont think its hell when the times comes, thats how normies do it. and when the time comes you will fool yourself like all the normies do.

If you pull a canino, you will indeed end it by 30.
If you stick to school and become a doc, you will find a girl who will show interest in you. Then you will fool yourself into thingking she is with you cos of your personality. The bliss.

I literally cannot be a doctor at this point. My GPA is too low and wtf makes you think I’m a normie?

I literally cannot be a doctor at this point. My GPA is too low and wtf makes you think I’m a normie?
I didnt say you are a normie, I said you will fool yourself when a foid shows interest in you. big difference.

I didnt say you are a normie, I said you will fool yourself when a foid shows interest in you. big difference.

But it won’t happen buddy boy. Muslim women want Chad with a sharp jawline or they want a very religious guy. I am neither

Everything just went to shit after the first year of college. My inability to attract women and coming to terms with my own subhumanity(mental and physical) has paralyzed me and made me unable to make any progress.

Well, there’s one way out.
I'm sorry to hear that, brother. :feelsbadman:

Are you in second year? Or first year still? US, yes?

If I'd have found PSL at the beginning of college, I'd have flunked out too

Become a gynaecologist. Get paid to poke pussy.

At least muster the will to obtain an aa degree? (Associate degree) that would be a step above a hs diploma and may at least provide you with work that doesn't make you want to instantly die. Blue collar work while being incel is truly hell, I'm only doing it as a last resort to fund my plastic surgery. But after I plan on going right back to school idgaf if I'll be a lot older by then, you don't go to college to get laid unless your chad. You go to get a high paying job so that you can live a more fruitful life...

Get good grades and get bitches

I hate going to university because of all the attractive femoids but I still manage to carry on. I hang out with other subhuman incels where none of us have girlfriends so it makes things better.

Go hermitmode in the woods somewhere and you'll be happy

you obviously are nto motivated for it. just get out of it. learn a trade skill like web design or plumbing and get into book/self teaching

At least muster the will to obtain an aa degree? (Associate degree) that would be a step above a hs diploma and may at least provide you with work that doesn't make you want to instantly die. Blue collar work while being incel is truly hell, I'm only doing it as a last resort to fund my plastic surgery. But after I plan on going right back to school idgaf if I'll be a lot older by then, you don't go to college to get laid unless your chad. You go to get a high paying job so that you can live a more fruitful life...
doesnt help. reality is most true incels are not going to get work past blue color. you either find a way to work on your own with a lot of passive income or you bounce around doing trade stuff, min wage and other temp jobs

time to become a quitER

I used to feel like college was my calling and I remember being a kid and believing all the blue-pilled lies like "you nerdy kids will succeed in college while all these normies will just be working at McDonald's!" NOPE!!!

Life just gets worse for nerdy kids while the normies make connections and land good jobs despite being intellectually average at best.

Im flunking out too but idgaf, so fucking tired of this shit.

I used to feel like college was my calling and I remember being a kid and believing all the blue-pilled lies like "you nerdy kids will succeed in college while all these normies will just be working at McDonald's!" NOPE!!!

Life just gets worse for nerdy kids while the normies make connections and land good jobs despite being intellectually average at best.

This is bullshit. I was a nerdy as fuck guy with no friends or connections and landed a sweet as job earning over $100k straight out of college. The key is not being a depressed retard and exaggerate the fuck out of every little thing you did. Job says 3 years required? You are qualified, since you spent 4 years in college learning shit relevant to the field. Did some bullshit project for school? Say it was work for a client.Also don't LDAR and look for internships. Yall young college niggs are way too young to LDAR.

I had to be doped up on antidepressants to finish college, but don't fucking drop out. Once you graduate and get a related job you are guaranteed employment for life.

honestly the best revenge is studyceling and becoming active in organizations outside of class.

uni was over for me before it started. literally wanted to die since orientation, kek

If you are dropping out of uni because of the bitches or of "not getting laid" then you are a moron.

University is hard, I don't blame you man.

The only way I made it out of uni was sheer coping. Don’t let yourself think about inceldom for too long in uni. Study and cope with some hobby. I came close to dropping it to, but once you are 3 years in you begin thinking that you may as well finish it.

what were u studying

you should finish school even if your grades are bad

This is bullshit. I was a nerdy as fuck guy with no friends or connections and landed a sweet as job earning over $100k straight out of college. The key is not being a depressed retard and exaggerate the fuck out of every little thing you did. Job says 3 years required? You are qualified, since you spent 4 years in college learning shit relevant to the field. Did some bullshit project for school? Say it was work for a client.Also don't LDAR and look for internships. Yall young college niggs are way too young to LDAR.

I had to be doped up on antidepressants to finish college, but don't fucking drop out. Once you graduate and get a related job you are guaranteed employment for life.

Affirmative action.

I inceled all through uni. Went home every 2 or 3 weeks for the weekend to help cope.

Just do the work. Countless incels have gone through it despite the struggle.

jfl at the "don't be depressed" advice