Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I'M FUCKING MY GIGASTACY MILF MATH TEACHER WHILE SMOKING POSEIDON POUDER

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
I HAVE PURCHASED BASED PITA GYROS AND HELL STRONG APPLE AND DESTROYED KILLA @Sneir HAS NOTHING TO COMPETE WITH NOW BECAUSE I HAVE MY 12 GAUGE SHOOTING ASSES AND DESTROYING HIS MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC MY NEXT TARGET IS COLUMBINE HIGHSCHOOL LITTERED WITH PIPE BOMBS IN HONOR OF ELLIOT RODGER AND HIS INSANE PLAN TO DESTROY THE WORLD FOR INCELDIA. MY NEXT PHASE IS TO GO TO THE LOCAL GHETTO AND THUGMAXX SHANIQUA'S EMPLOYEES TO OBLIVION AND FUCK TURKIYE AS WELL AS RACE MICHAEL CUCKMAN AND DR KUCK MAKE SURE TO WATCH THIS THREAD AND RECEIVE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS NEXT TIME I WILL NOT BE SO GENLTE IN BEING SUCH A COMPLETE BRAINDEAD GENIUS AND BECOME THE ULTIMATE COP KILLA AND HAVE HYPERBOREA TO RETURN TO. HAIL NIGGERS AND HITLER AND SHIIIIIEEEEEETTTTTTT

@decembrist_kirillov

@Grim_Reaper WILL BE NEXT

My honest reaction to that information

Next time before you go for the driving lessons, drink a cup of coffee and try to be hyper alert. Maybe study up on the signs. Like anything else in life, you gotta fail before you get good :feelsautistic: sometimes a lot if you're stupid but you still do learn. I know someone with an 80 IQ that learned how to drive but it took them a lot of failed attempts, they're very slow mentally and don't know elementary math, they've been driving for years now and haven't gotten into an accident. I think you gotta accept that you're gonna fuck up and that it'll be embarrassing and might make you self-loathe as a type of cost to learn anything, it'll be worth it, don't give up

Next time before you go for the driving lessons, drink a cup of coffee and try to be hyper alert. Maybe study up on the signs. Like anything else in life, you gotta fail before you get good :feelsautistic: sometimes a lot if you're stupid but you still do learn. I know someone with an 80 IQ that learned how to drive but it took them a lot of failed attempts, they're very slow mentally and don't know elementary math, they've been driving for years now and haven't gotten into an accident. I think you gotta accept that you're gonna fuck up and that it'll be embarrassing and might make you self-loathe as a type of cost to learn anything, it'll be worth it, don't give up
I LITERALLY GOT MY DRIVER'S LISENCE A MONTH AGO AND HAVE BEEN DRIVING TO HELL AND BACK IN ORDER TO KILL MY NIGGAS @wereq AND @Spongebozz AND TAKE REVENGE ON IT (IN VIDEO GAME)

Oh no, Sneir posessed @LesscoBlob

I LITERALLY GOT MY DRIVER'S LISENCE A MONTH AGO AND HAVE BEEN DRIVING TO HELL AND BACK IN ORDER TO KILL MY NIGGAS @wereq AND @Spongebozz AND TAKE REVENGE ON IT (IN VIDEO GAME)
You can't threaten me with death, you would do me a favor

Autism capslock sensitivity

Autism capslock sensitivity
I AM DEATHSQUAD QUAD FX RAIDER ON BERSERK MODE DRINKING WATERIZED SUBSTANCES MADE OF LIQUID WHILE TRYING TO PRETEND NOT TO KILL SOME WIGGERS ON DEATH ROW (IN CALL OF DUTY TALIBAN WARFARE)

You can't threaten me with death, you would do me a favor
I'B BOUT TO GRAB MY 58 METER SNIPER AND SHOOT HILARYCLINTONHASAIDS.COM TO TAKE REVENGE FOR THE FALLEN ORDER WHILE ALSO MAKING SURE MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT OBAMAHIO WINS THE ELECTION AND GETS REPLACED BY TRUMP (IN VIDEO GAME)

I WILL LICK HER TITS UNTIL EVERYTHING STARTS SLIPPING AND FUCK EVERYTHING ON MY WAY (IN GENERIC HENTAI GAME #298572)
ME LIKE COOKIES! YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM
4tUyL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back