Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im getting used to being circumcized again

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I mean, pyshically i am like comfortable with it. Thats bec. im living like this for the last 12 years. But this doesnt mean that cutting a males foreskin without his permission a good thing.
My anger used to be so much that it changed my behaviour but nowadays i feel like im getting numb.
I will never forget this tho. I got screwed. I lost my chance. Too bad i was a boy, boys dont have rights.
Circumcision pill is so brutal. One of the most brutal pills ever. A sick form of modern age bigotry.
I dont have the right to cry about this.
I just need to shut the fuck up and keep paying my taxes to the "circumcision pushing" government.
Im a bit fine about my anger going away since i need to do other things but i will never stop pushing anti circumcision shit untill this sick fetish gets banned worldwide.
To save the boys, i also need to destroy Jewish culture or the part where they mutilate the innocent child.
These are men only problems worldwide. I personally wanted to run away from the hospital abd they gave me drugs.
I just cant believe how they are doing this to me.
Once you lose your foreskin, you lose all your masculine traits. Foreskin is the seed.
The most fucked up thing is, i sometimes see some guys just saying "why are you complaining about that" or the typical "oh its healthy"
My response to the first one;
What kind of passive bitch you are?
My response to the second one;
I DONT FUCKING CARE I. MY BODY MY RULES.
oh that one is not for you honey, you are a male. Thats for females. For boys we have only the other option: Your body Jews rules
yes i blame jews mostly. I also hkate sunni mudslimes and every pro circumcision christian.
Be nice to your kid please. Fuck just fuck.
How a mother can do something like this to her innocent child? Im done.

Circumcised when I was a few months old. Wonder what having foreskin feels like

I got circumcized at age 7. I had orgasm when i was playing with my dick. They are gone. I lost.

it amazes me at the amount of cunts that see nothing wrong with doing that to a baby.

it amazes me at the amount of cunts that see nothing wrong with doing that to a baby.

I was born in Morocco its pretty much standard procedure over there

AHHHH AHHHHHHHHH WHEN WHENNN
I WANT to see based muslims not jewcock suckers. :feelsree:

Legit its one big reason I had quit jewish islam. What type of God does this?

I have heard stories of little boys who became eunuchs because of failed circumcisions.
AHHHH AHHHHHHHHH WHEN WHENNN
I WANT to see based muslims not jewcock suckers. :feelsree:
Nope we don't do that in Muslimistan

Last edited:
Destroying jews won't bring your uncircumcised dick back. It is over. Nothing we can do

That comes from degenerate jew cock sucking sunnis if i remember correctly.
They are degenerates.
Many shia do it too. My family has some shia relatives and they are circumcised likely.
A fucking primitive Bronze Age deity
Indeed. Just lol this false conception has destroyed billions of mens penises.
@LastGerman what do you think of circumcision? Is this destroying penises

Welcome back but LOL at not being ok with a top-tier cut penis and wanting an ugly uncut dick. :lul:

The most fucked up thing is, i sometimes see some guys just saying "why are you complaining about that" or the typical "oh its healthy"
My response to the first one;
What kind of passive bitch you are?
Those same passive cucks who say that would have a fit of rage if a doctor just touched a baby or child foid's vagina, but for boys it's ok to chop at their genitals, yet we're the privileged ones because there are more male ceo's.
Welcome back but LOL at not being ok with a top-tier cut penis and wanting an ugly uncut dick. :lul:
Most incels are circumcised.
Destroying jews won't bring your uncircumcised dick back. It is over. Nothing we can do
We need to help other boys, and make the government pay for our foreskin regrowth surgeries.

Last edited:
Thanks, but i dont agree with the rest.
Feeling> Looks
Females prefer normal dick. They say it feels better.
You can always teach your kids how to get it clean and stuff. Its just like washing your hands.

I just need to shut the fuck up and keep paying my taxes to the "circumcision pushing" government.

That's good man

I would kill myself if I was circumcised tbh, can't imagine getting your dick mutilated by some crusty old jew who then sucks on your baby dick after and then keeps your foreskin :feelsugh::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

"Muh jews did it, so it must be good!" - My boomer father before he chopped the tip of my dick off

doesnt bother me really

As i said, it should. You are passive. :feelsrope:
well since it's done i cant get it back, and venting my frustrations will just take away more time from copes. though i still think the parents who do this without permission are fgts
and the ones who do it for a religious reason are even worse

well since it's done i cant get it back, and venting my frustrations will just take away more time from copes. though i still think the parents who do this without permission are fgts
and the ones who do it for a religious reason are even worse
Yeah yeah these parents can suck my cock deep if they are really into little boy cocks.

circumcision is mutilation

Why did u got circumcized at 7?

Why did u got circumcized at 7?
Bec. the doctor said my foreskin was tight or something.
its also too common to mutilate boys here. Muslim majority so it sucks :feelscry:

Thanks, but i dont agree with the rest.
Feeling> Looks
Females prefer normal dick. They say it feels better.
You can always teach your kids how to get it clean and stuff. Its just like washing your hands.
Females prefer cut dicks, not ugly uncut ones. Be glad.

over for skined alive for some godcels