Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm glad I found this forum

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
So many hopeless losers like myself, I feel at home

What I like the most is that there are almost no normies or cucks here :feelzez:

Today is another one of those days where I just feel sad and suicidal. But I would never go through with it cause I have too much hope and pride left.

gonna cry myself to sleep again

This forum is the best cope ever!

Best place ever honestly, but tbh I am not glad I found r/incels. Why? Because at least back then I had somewhat of a chance of connecting with normies and becoming a normal person, now that chance is literally ZERO. It doesn't even exist.

I'm literally spending my 24/7 on this forum. I love it.

im the biggest loser

What I like the most is that there are almost no normies or cucks here :feelzez:
I reckon there are a lot of infiltrators among us. But I’m only a maycel, what do I know?

Indeed it is very comforting knowing that Im not alone

I feel like I am already dead tbh, no need to suicide, I just feel like I am not in this reality anymore.

As much as I wish this were true, its sadly incorrect.
If they break the rules, report them and we remove them. If you're not sure enough to make a report, then you can't be sure enough that they are a normie/cuck.

As much as I wish this were true, its sadly incorrect.

There are normies, also there are fakecel larp'ers, people who are straight up lying about being incels or being certain heights or being "KHHV" whatever

there are even females here 10000%

sorry to burst your bubble mate

There are normies, also there are fakecel larp'ers, people who are straight up lying about being incels or being certain heights or being "KHHV" whatever

there are even females here 10000%

sorry to burst your bubble mate
Cant we have one place to ourselves for once?? :lul::lul::lul:

Its over for safespacecels

If they break the rules, report them and we remove them. If you're not sure enough to make a report, then you can't be sure enough that they are a normie/cuck.
I don't know who they are because 13k doesn't want to snitch, but he says some people pm him about not really being incel.

I don't know who they are because 13k doesn't want to snitch, but he says some people pm him about not really being incel.
the mods/admin should go through PM

KyloRen has told me that most people admit to not being incel in PM's, who these people are...idk, but the percentage of true incels is like very low here and it's insane.

It's probably impossible to do that
If someone reports a PM, we see it and can act on it.

If prominent posters here are protecting fakecels and the like, then that's pretty fucked.

As always, blackpilled normies are allowed though, so in theory just because 13k knows that they aren't really incel doesn't make them a fakecel as long as they don't also claim inceldom on the forum.

KyloRen has told me that most people admit to not being incel in PM's, who these people are...idk, but the percentage of true incels is like very low here and it's insane.
Yeah kyloren too. He has informed me of a good (or not so good) amount of fakecels

If someone reports a PM, we see it and can act on it.

If prominent posters here are protecting fakecels and the like, then that's pretty fucked.

As always, blackpilled normies are allowed though, so in theory just because 13k knows that they aren't really incel doesn't make them a fakecel as long as they don't also claim inceldom on the forum.
Wouldn't sarge be able to see PMs?

I hope I leave one day

I wasn't able to fit in anywhere else as none could relate to the terrible life I have had.

You don't know what it's like to be an incel unless you are one. This is why I hate non-incels talking about us since they know nothing what it's like to be one.

Best place ever honestly, but tbh I am not glad I found r/incels. Why? Because at least back then I had somewhat of a chance of connecting with normies and becoming a normal person, now that chance is literally ZERO. It doesn't even exist.
you literally just need to take a xanax

I wish I was drunk

Did you play nier yet
I have not, Im afraid to open the game for some reason. I was playing tales of berseria and ni no kuni 2.

I have not, Im afraid to open the game for some reason. I was playing tales of berseria and ni no kuni 2.
Afraid because you don't want to spend a ton of time on it?

Yea, Im still on the first playthrough.

I have it on PC, got it the day it came out still havent finished lol.
Does yours crash alot? I think the longest I've went without crashing is about an hour, and on average it's about 30 minutes.