Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm glad marvel movies are finally dying

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It seems like every new cape shit movie is a massive flop. It makes me so happy. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: Marvel and cape shit unironically ruined the movie industry. Every major movie now is filled with unfunny quips because of the soy enlaced garbage known as the MCU. It's even funnier seeing all the soyboys on reddit breaking down over the new Captain Marvel movie flopping. :lul:

"But muh women! :soy::soy::soy:" turns out a movie is only successful when it's carried by men.

What's even better is I've seen gen z and alpha kids use marvel fan as an insult. Liking marvel is once again being associated with weak beta males. Soyboys on suicide watch.

Never seen a marvel in my life

There is no point in MCU now because it literally ended with Endgame, there is nothing they can do to continue it, aside from full reboot.

There is no point in MCU now because it literally ended with Endgame, there is nothing they can do to continue it, aside from full reboot.
Which is what they're doing I hear. Although I doubt even that will work at this point. Normies are retarded but even they're burned out on the same repetitive formula. I'd argue TikTok is to blame for marvel's newfound failure. The average normie gets more dope release from TikTok than going to see a movie.

That Woke Ni Da Coasta Marvel Flop is Bud Light moment for Marvel hopefully

exactly.

Total Capeshit Death

I wanna see marvel die so redditors could seethe

It peaked after Spider-Man no way home

That Woke Ni Da Coasta Marvel Flop is Bud Light moment for Marvel hopefully
The Bud Light boycott didn't really change anything. Public funds are being used to keep "woke" from going "broke."

It's about time

dc is better anyway

It seems like every new cape shit movie is a massive flop. It makes me so happy. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: Marvel and cape shit unironically ruined the movie industry. Every major movie now is filled with unfunny quips because of the soy enlaced garbage known as the MCU. It's even funnier seeing all the soyboys on reddit breaking down over the new Captain Marvel movie flopping. :lul:

"But muh women! :soy::soy::soy:" turns out a movie is only successful when it's carried by men.

What's even better is I've seen gen z and alpha kids use marvel fan as an insult. Liking marvel is once again being associated with weak beta males. Soyboys on suicide watch.
Isn't Loki new season reviving it ? I agree with you. Only brain dead retarded will watch marvel in 2023.

My opinion.. normies will come crawling back and beg to be allowed to watch more cape-shit movies.

Disney has like 25 more comic book movies coming out in the next 3 years, they are so fucked if people get tired of woke superheroes.

I never watched marvel soy "movies" because of hype from normies.They seems crap made to make millions from retarded fans.

Holy shit you registered in August, forgot about this forum, then you just HAD to comment about ME HERO SPIDER MAN???
I’m a .org user originally, I barely use this forum and I only really use it to lurk tbh

aside from full reboot.
you have to remember that as long as they dont get rid of their unnecessary woketard agenda pushed in the narrative they will never stand a chance of convalescing from their already broken state
I wanna see marvel die so redditors could seethe
that alongside seeing kikesney and all its parks on Florida and Cucknifornia shut down
It peaked after Spider-Man no way home
lol stfu GrAYshit that was a desperate nostalgic cash grab attempt out of desperation, post endgame marvel has been floundering and faltering and never released anything that picks the attention (at least anything positive)
Holy shit you registered in August, forgot about this forum, then you just HAD to comment about ME HERO SPIDER MAN???
GrAYtards are one of a kind
dc is better anyway
in no way they would be better after the cuckstorm shitfest movie Bird of prey
My opinion.. normies will come crawling back and beg to be allowed to watch more cape-shit movies.
yes tbh the reason why politicians and kings are still fucking in the ass of the masses is because of braindead npcs
I’m a .org user originally, I barely use this forum and I only really use it to lurk tbh
kys infiltrator garbage
I never watched marvel soy "movies" because of hype from normies.They seems crap made to make millions from retarded fans.
ngl

You're lucky.

I had seen their thor film which was shortly after marvHell got acquired by Disney. I was stupid to trust that it wouldn't be pozzed.

dc is better anyway
+1
Batman v Superman was treated too harshly by these braindead retarded zombies affected from marvel virus
of course it got pozzed from shortening the time and all but Zack Snyder's version was quite balanced and fulfilled what was missing

since then DC fucks went overdrive in trying to co-opt with Marvel and in turn ruined themselves; had they taken Snyderpill and continued his version we could've gotten a really strong alternative to M-She-U

The people making cape faggot movies might be genius actually.

They know that the audience is filled with bottom of the barrel low IQ soycucks

so pack the films with loads of emasculating propaganda and predictability.

Do things which blatantly destroy the existing lore and then gaslight the low IQ soycucks when they complain about it.

Maybe the next Disney cape hero film should just be two hours of your friendly neighborhood SpiderMa'am getting triple fisted by the gang next to the wailing wall while the national anthem plays in the background.

And soyjak redditors said "Marvel fatigue" wasn't real :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It not only ruined the film industry, it ruined society. There's a whole generation raised on that shit, whose whole lexicon is Marvel quotes, 30 year old, soy-infused infants. 90% of their reference points are capeshit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmDH12MAA4

I'd never even heard of this film, but I just watched the trailer and JFL. Did that nigger seriously say "black girl magic" at the end? :feelskek: It has 172k dislikes to 103k likes (and has apparently been rinsed several times). JFL that they think they can steal male creations and turn them into low-effort Girl Power propaganda and it will be accepted. I don't even recognise any of these foids.

Maybe the next Disney cape hero film should just be two hours of your friendly neighborhood SpiderMa'am getting triple fisted by the gang next to the wailing wall while the national anthem plays in the background.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_76M4c4LTo&ab_channel=SonyPicturesEntertainment

wtf are you nostradamus lmfao?
You are a federal officer please leave the site
what makes you think OP is a fed?
Also hot avi ngl

it's all the same shit over and over again, too repetitive and people are getting tired of that garbage

I swear I'm not an industry insider

Based thread. Fuck those lobotomizing movies.

Now they are doing multiverse shit because they can't create anything new. "What if X character was BAD?" :soy:

Never seen a marvel in my life
this post is really deep and relatable if read out of context

but yeah, I haven't either. capeshit is for troglodytes

The people making cape faggot movies might be genius actually.

They know that the audience is filled with bottom of the barrel low IQ soycucks

so pack the films with loads of emasculating propaganda and predictability.

Do things which blatantly destroy the existing lore and then gaslight the low IQ soycucks when they complain about it.

Normies would unironically defend it.

dc is better anyway
Nah, DC is just as bad. Cape shit is cinema for retards. If you need super powers to keep you interested in a film it might be preferable you jump off a cliff.

Disney has like 25 more comic book movies coming out in the next 3 years, they are so fucked if people get tired of woke superheroes.
They're already fucked. Almost every new movie they had fails to make back for its budget.

I had seen their thor film which was shortly after marvHell got acquired by Disney. I was stupid to trust that it wouldn't be pozzed.
Thor is the worst. Only successful because he makes women wet.

Nah, DC is just as bad. Cape shit is cinema for retards. If you need super powers to keep you interested in a film it might be preferable you jump off a cliff.
your opinion, but dc isn't so popular with normies so that makes it more better in my opinion

and I stray away from the newer stuff like movies anyway.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmDH12MAA4

I'd never even heard of this film, but I just watched the trailer and JFL. Did that nigger seriously say "black girl magic" at the end? :feelskek: It has 172k dislikes to 103k likes (and has apparently been rinsed several times). JFL that they think they can steal male creations and turn them into low-effort Girl Power propaganda and it will be accepted. I don't even recognise any of these foids.

Movie's a massive flop. It's over for marvel. Their wokeness went too close to the sun. They should've known that they could never rely on foids to sell their movies. Foids hate action movies unless it features chads.