Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m glad PUA is dead

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Just imagine millions of awkward neckbeards and ethnic nerds going around cold approaching 20 women per day. Imagine the chaos. Imagine how much insane validation females would receive. It’d make Tinder look mild by comparison.

I hope every loser that took it seriously got blackpilled hard.

First, we gotta kill off those RSD fucks, and then we're done.

There was an RSD video of a seminar and one of the people in the crowd was a 7.5/10. I'm just thinking "what the hell is he doing there?"

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=606iv4gFvq4[/video]

Found it. Look at the guy on the front left. How the hell can he need pickup with that chin?

PUA has to be the most retarded thing in human history

yes it is incredibly retarded, maybe they should throw their faeces at females to show how " alpha " and primal they are. Also the term alpha and beta is so fucking retarded aswell as its use in human mating relations.

The more accurate thing to say is that I'm fucking sad it wasn't the miracle treatment they promised.
If you're ugly or short or worse, both, it's over and nothing works.
The same thing applies to self help books and seminars to become rich. All BS when you have no social connections.

I wouldn't say it's dead per se, though it's definitely evolved.

RSD is a company that is still making money for example, his fans still pay to see Owen speak they really like him. You'll notice (like many PUA now) he talks more about improving life, kinda moving away from approaching women lol he knows that shit was for the past.

I remember when I used to believe in that crap. It was when Simple Pickup was popular on YouTube. Those were dark times...

In my country it never got big in the first place. Is it really dead though?

idkwattodowithlife said:
First, we gotta kill off those RSD fucks, and then we're done.

Some of the RSD guys (both crew and followers) do really well with women, coincidentally it's the ones with good looks and great social skills.

I read a log of this guy who had been approaching plenty of women daily and only got laid 3 times in 3 years or so. That's pretty fucking shitty when you compare it to the average normie.

I remember being 17/18 and thinking PUA could change my life. I'm glad I got redpilled.

Framecel222 said:
There was an RSD video of a seminar and one of the people in the crowd was a 7.5/10. I'm just thinking "what the hell is he doing there?"

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=606iv4gFvq4[/video]

Found it. Look at the guy on the front left. How the hell can he need pickup with that chin?

Showing your age a bit? Maybe back in the golden era at the dawn of PUA when we were still very much in the 80/20 rule domain. Now we have a lot more like the 90/10 rule and i think its headed to even greater extremes over the next few years. Online dating and smartphones has sent it into overdrive.

BTW. Must be showing my age. Who declared it dead? I didn't realise that was a thing now?

NekoStance said:
I wouldn't say it's dead per se, though it's definitely evolved.

RSD is a company that is still making money for example, his fans still pay to see Owen speak they really like him. You'll notice (like many PUA now) he talks more about improving life, kinda moving away from approaching women lol he knows that shit was for the past.

I've noticed a lot of PUAs have rebranded themselves and are avoiding the "PUA" label now. Roosh v is another good example. He wrote a lot of PUA shit back in the day but these days he's promoting "neomasculinity", whatever the fuck that is.

At this point, PUA is a known scam. It's also seen as cringy as fuck now. Not to mention if you try some of the shit PUAs tell you to do, you'll quickly end up in jail these days.

Of course there will always be con artists out there trying to sell bullshit products under the false premise of it helping you attract women. There's an endless number of incels out there and many are desperate and naive. So there will always be a market for this type of bullshit, even if it's sold under a different label.

You shouldn't be. PUA gave incels hope. Nothing left hut blackness.

Virginp0wers said:
yes it is incredibly retarded, maybe they should throw their faeces at females to show how " alpha " and primal they are. Also the term alpha and beta is so fucking retarded aswell as its use in human mating relations.

How is it retarded? One can see that the sexual dynamics of pack animals totally apply to humans as well.
Alphas = Chads (Strongest male animal eg. Alpha lion that wins fights)
Betas = betabux (No real equivalent in the animal world)
Omegas = incels (what we call beta in animals, lions who lose battles)

I dont think PUA is useless. PUA is useful if you got the minimun acceptable level of beauty (5/10).

Just look at r/TheRedPill. This community is frequented by 5/10 to 7/10 man who get woman after starting puting real effort on this.

8+ man dont need nothing like this because the woman dispute he naturally.

PUA is dead, long live PUA

SJW killed them, at least in my country a very famous PUA youtuber get public hunted by feminists

I'm glad it is dead, I'm not glad it good replaced with the alt-right and even more pedo and rape hysteria.

KilluminoidBR said:
I dont think PUA is useless. PUA is useful if you got the minimun acceptable level of beauty (5/10).

Just look at r/TheRedPill. This community is frequented by 5/10 to 7/10 man who get woman after starting puting real effort on this.

TRP is teeming with currycels, so your statement does not make any sense. Actually a big portion of TRPers are ugly as fuck. For example, this guy GayLubeOil is a self declared prime alpha male on TRP, he is treated like a god there, but in reality, he is a gymcel recessed chin manlet who has no gf. TRPers are nothing but a bunch of deluded incels.

https://twitter.com/gaylubeoil

Weed said:
puahate won pua

I know a Russian guy (technically Ukrainian, but from eastern Ukraine and is of Russian descent and speaks Russian) and he makes this EXACT same grammatical mistake.

"X won Y" instead of "X beat/defeated Y"

Any reason why Russians make this specific grammatical mistake?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I know a Russian guy (technically Ukrainian, but from eastern Ukraine and is of Russian descent and speaks Russian) and he makes this EXACT same grammatical mistake.

Probably influence from their mother tongue.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Weed said:
puahate won pua
Oh thanks for letting me know how to write it xD I don't know... Won = pobedil = defeated. Same shit that's why I used won :p

Females find it insulting when sub 5 men compliment them

They take it as you saying "youre my looksmatch"

FeminismsCancer said:
How is it retarded? One can see that the sexual dynamics of pack animals totally apply to humans as well.
Alphas = Chads (Strongest male animal eg. Alpha lion that wins fights)
Betas = betabux (No real equivalent in the animal world)
Omegas = incels (what we call beta in animals, lions who lose battles)

Humans are pack hunters by nature. For some reason we decided to invent agriculture about 10,000 years ago. 

Normally in the wild the betas assist the alpha in the running of the pack but are denied rights to females. Human civilisation the past few thousand years has been a complete anomaly where a lot of beta males have been able to have sex and reproduce. The Omega males are the ones who normally have been completely rejected from the packs or hang around on the outskirts and are only seen after most of the rest of the pack have finished with whatever they are doing.

PUA has some good explanations and if you're in the upper 20% of males in term of looks and neurotypical then maybe it might help you.

For a lot of people who have taken it up? Pointless. A lot of the snake oil bastards pushing it know that as well.

KilluminoidBR said:

Honestly I would not confuse PUA without TRP. They’re both cope and pathetic but the average normie is going to get much more out of TRP than PUA. TRP is about becoming the man women want while PUA is about tricking women into thinking you’re the one they want(which in reality translates to just annoying the fuck out of them). TRP has the right idea but they vastly overestimate how much one can change his smv.

Just imagine millions of awkward neckbeards and ethnic nerds going around cold approaching 20 women per day. Imagine the chaos. Imagine how much insane validation females would receive. It’d make Tinder look mild by comparison.

I hope every loser that took it seriously got blackpilled hard.

It never died tbh.

And never will tbh as a concept.

Change of course is inevitable.