Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im going 0ut tonight for halloween

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I have a michael myers mask and a jump suit, im going out tonight to terrorize sluts, I'll be hiding around corners and jumpscaring sluts so they run home crying that they wont be able to go to party tonight to get plowed by chads. Of course I wont violate any laws, I wont take things far, i'll be super creepy like follow them so they' actually get scared.

Weird Paul GIF by Squirrel Monkey
no bro, I might take some pictures too

Cap. You’ll be going with your chad friends to parties and movies night.

Today is halloween and im alone..again

Cap. You’ll be going with your chad friends to parties and movies night.
i refused their invitation. Theres no point for an incel to go to parties. I'd rather jumpscare sluts tonight and get my revenge

i refused their invitation. Theres no point for an incel to go to parties. I'd rather jumpscare sluts tonight and get my revenge
But you aren’t incel :feelskek:

You are only 17.

Shut up man stop larping already

bro i turned 18 this summer jfl. and i am incel tf u mean. I havnt been laid or even been on a date jesus christ
That doesn’t make you an incel. You are far above the league of people on this forum. Your life cannot compare to our’s.

That doesn’t make you an incel. You are far above the league of people on this forum. Your life cannot compare to our’s.
yesterday you said I was a MTN at best now you praising me like a chad

yesterday you said I was a MTN at best now you praising me like a chad
Hey i’m not. You’re the one boasting and have an ego like you’re some big shot.

STFU how are you not banned you had sex jesus christ
Ya I paied for sex with a fat bitch

Meanwhile you get invited to parties and you’re a 16 year old fagot

Hey i’m not. You’re the one boasting and have an ego like you’re some big shot.
jfl then make up your mind. Anyway I am incel and I am going out tonight to terrorize sluts, jumpscare them with my costume

Better go to the party.

jfl then make up your mind. Anyway I am incel and I am going out tonight to terrorize sluts, jumpscare them with my costume
Bullshit.

You don’t belong here you have a chance in life

I’m 2 years away from being 30
a CHANCE in LIFE? Have you seen how hard I tried? I can confidently I say I mog 90% of this forum financial wise and status wise yet im a fucking dateless KHHV incel.

a CHANCE in LIFE? Have you seen how hard I tried? I can confidently I say I mog 90% of this forum financial wise and status wise yet im a fucking dateless KHHV incel.
You choose to be by simping over your ex.

You must be doing something wrong then

Probably your approach

You must be doing something wrong then

Probably your approach
Something is not adding up with this guy. His stories are just not possible being a millionaire kid with rich parents and status.

of course you are

Going out to get your cock sucked by a slurpy slurpy vampire whore you bloody fakecel

Brutal larp.
i wont be going cuz its pointless for incels if I go I'll be the most incel guy and get ignored by girls made fun of by guys

i wont be going cuz its pointless for incels if I go I'll be the most incel guy and get ignored by girls made fun of by guys
WHAT. Either you’re a pussy or the dumbest rich guy ever

WHAT. Either you’re a pussy or the dumbest rich guy ever
High INhib off steroids, Im shy asf right now and it really is pointles for incels to go parties, alot of incels done that, life still the same.

Something is not adding up with this guy. His stories are just not possible being a millionaire kid with rich parents and status.
Ya they are possible it’s called a woe is me phase

I had an emo bitch phase as a teen this guys just lookin to vent out for a while cus something didn’t go his way

He’s clearly not a true cel

Ya they are possible it’s called a woe is me phase

I had an emo bitch phase as a teen this guys just lookin to vent out for a while cus something didn’t go his way

He’s clearly not a true cel
if you saw my acne you'd say "holy shit! your gross!"

There isnt newer pics I stopped talking to her RRIGHT After that day. because im not an orbiter
I SAID show us some new acne pics

I SAID show us some new acne pics
it hasnt really changed unfortunately, its just the wounds are all closed so at least its not painful anymore but it still looks the damn same.

it hasnt really changed unfortunately, its just the wounds are all closed so at least its not painful anymore but it still looks the damn same.
Show us a newer one NOW