Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going ER (Everyone GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
To thank all the healthcare workers for all they've done:)

2020 04 24 Preakness Hill Soup 04 1000px 600px

:feelsokman:

Bluepillers: 0

glhf
(only read the title, not the post)

Fuck this MEDICAL industry ran by :bluepill: :soy:

Bluepillers : 17

all I hear from foid nurses is complaining.

YOU WON'T DO IT NIGGERR

I've only been ER 3 times in my entire life once when I broke my leg once when I cracked my skull and once when I dislocated my knee. I never seen a doctor any other time I am not even registered with the national health service fuck those cunts. Though I think I will need to I kind of want some free jew pills if they have any. Maybe I'll even go to therapy I've never been to one kind of curious how would that go jfl. Might as well since it's free.

Live, Laugh, Love - The Lounge

they're degenerates but i bet the hospitals were not that busy as well
take a look
View: https://youtu.be/uauF1p_6-xw

mid 2000s vibes on the music ngl
But even if the hospitals weren't that busy this time no guarantee it won't be that way in the future and this just sets a bad example. Really imagine being in a hospital and very ill and this is what you see nurses doing in the hallways...

mid 2000s vibes on the music ngl
But even if the hospitals weren't that busy this time no guarantee it won't be that way in the future and this just sets a bad example. Really imagine being in a hospital and very ill and this is what you see nurses doing in the hallways...
at the time they were getting paid for basically doing nothing at work, also the virus ain't real just another fear tactic that they've been using on sheeples in order to gain more control through order out of chaos.

at the time they were getting paid for basically doing nothing at work,
Anyone that pointed this out too was considered "misogynist" just because most of the nurses in these videos that were dancing while supposedly on duty were female.
also the virus ain't real just another fear tactic that they've been using on sheeples in order to gain more control through order out of chaos.
Imo I'm trying not going to get in an argument about this because I disagree but the bigger effect of this virus is definitely economic troubles and an excuse and opportunity for more social control by a handful of corporations and special interest groups.

Anyone that pointed this out too was considered "misogynist" just because most of the nurses in these videos that were dancing while supposedly on duty were female.

Imo I'm trying not going to get in an argument about this because I disagree but the bigger effect of this virus is definitely economic troubles and an excuse and opportunity for more social control by a handful of corporations and special interest groups.
fear -> reaction-> solution
get people scared (makes them only think about surviving, thus making them think through their 5senses only)
they will react and will try to work with the invisible hands without even knowing it
by giving them solution that you already had in the first place before you cause the problem you can exchange their freedom with more slavery each passing time as they wanna feel safe and secure.

fear -> reaction-> solution
get people scared (makes them only think about surviving, thus making them think through their 5senses only)
they will react and will try to work with the invisible hands without even knowing it
by giving them solution that you already had in the first place before you cause the problem you can exchange their freedom with more slavery each passing time as they wanna feel safe and secure.
That's been happening since the dawn of human civilization and before in many various forms tbh it's not going to change.

That's been happening since the dawn of human civilization and before in many various forms tbh it's not going to change.
yes it will never change, the ones in power will always stay in power, people will not be able do shit tbh

yes it will never change, the ones in power will always stay in power, people will not be able do shit tbh
Yup and even then there will be power struggles, usurpation and strife among the ruling class that will spillover into normal citizen's lives.
Again nothing new in this cursed world and existence.

Yup and even then there will be power struggles, usurpation and strife among the ruling class that will spillover into normal citizen's lives.
Again nothing new in this cursed world and existence.
exactly, the true ones in power are like a family fighting one other to get the bigger part of the pie.

exactly, the true ones in power are like a family fighting one other to get the bigger part of the pie.
And send other low status males to die in war to satisfy their lust and greed. Same story again and again.
Really though the defining theme is it's those with resources, sex, looks and family connections to fall back on against low status ugly males that don't have that luxury.
But like India low status males always fight among each other instead of uniting against women and society.
Whatever though tbh it's not like we chose for it to be this way we were just born into this kind of world.